Class of 2016 Forum

This is the new wiki/forum, which replaced the old one. But you already know that.


    Discussion

    Share
    avatar
    YLG Pianonerd
    $$ Thousandaire $$

    Posts : 1964
    Points : 4173
    Reputation : -4
    Join date : 2011-06-15
    Age : 30
    Location : Pianoland

    La La La Re: Discussion

    Post by YLG Pianonerd on Sat Jun 25, 2011 6:17 pm

    aznfreak4827 wrote:No rachel,, for the game.. if the sprites look like that.. the game will look like crap
    Sara, not everything can be perfect!


    ~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~
    ~Amazing Piano/School/All-around Nerd king study
    Shocked 8P Chatterbox Glowing Smilie AAHHHHHHHHHHH! Haha! Eyeroll + Sigh What a Face
    avatar
    ZoruaTheAether
    $$ Thousandaire $$

    Posts : 1390
    Points : 3552
    Reputation : 22
    Join date : 2011-06-15
    Age : 20
    Location : B3H1ND YOU H4H4H4H4H444

    La La La Re: Discussion

    Post by ZoruaTheAether on Sat Jun 25, 2011 6:26 pm

    YLG Pianonerd wrote:Haha Rachel! That is so cool! DId they have like something hard underneath that the balloons could be stuck onto? If not, then that is amazing!
    Probably not.


    ~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~
    NyanRIP Ms. Czekanski's Math Wiki Nyan
    Sprites I made/recreated-
    Nyan Srsly. La Golden Snitch~ FFFFFFFUUUUUUUUUU Delicious Heart ~
    avatar
    YLG Pianonerd
    $$ Thousandaire $$

    Posts : 1964
    Points : 4173
    Reputation : -4
    Join date : 2011-06-15
    Age : 30
    Location : Pianoland

    La La La Re: Discussion

    Post by YLG Pianonerd on Sat Jun 25, 2011 6:44 pm

    What if it was a total fake? That wouldn't be good...*sigh* people these days...coming up with the wacky-ist things!


    ~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~
    ~Amazing Piano/School/All-around Nerd king study
    Shocked 8P Chatterbox Glowing Smilie AAHHHHHHHHHHH! Haha! Eyeroll + Sigh What a Face
    avatar
    ZoruaTheAether
    $$ Thousandaire $$

    Posts : 1390
    Points : 3552
    Reputation : 22
    Join date : 2011-06-15
    Age : 20
    Location : B3H1ND YOU H4H4H4H4H444

    La La La Re: Discussion

    Post by ZoruaTheAether on Sat Jun 25, 2011 6:46 pm

    Eh, either way it's still awesome.


    ~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~
    NyanRIP Ms. Czekanski's Math Wiki Nyan
    Sprites I made/recreated-
    Nyan Srsly. La Golden Snitch~ FFFFFFFUUUUUUUUUU Delicious Heart ~
    avatar
    YLG Pianonerd
    $$ Thousandaire $$

    Posts : 1964
    Points : 4173
    Reputation : -4
    Join date : 2011-06-15
    Age : 30
    Location : Pianoland

    La La La Re: Discussion

    Post by YLG Pianonerd on Sat Jun 25, 2011 6:48 pm

    ZoruaTheAether wrote:Some idiot virus just screwed my computer over. Goodbye, lost work on whatever.
    Really? Do you know what it was?
    gahh I have a cut on my tongue and it STINGS! but i guess the stinging is good!


    ~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~
    ~Amazing Piano/School/All-around Nerd king study
    Shocked 8P Chatterbox Glowing Smilie AAHHHHHHHHHHH! Haha! Eyeroll + Sigh What a Face
    avatar
    ZoruaTheAether
    $$ Thousandaire $$

    Posts : 1390
    Points : 3552
    Reputation : 22
    Join date : 2011-06-15
    Age : 20
    Location : B3H1ND YOU H4H4H4H4H444

    La La La Re: Discussion

    Post by ZoruaTheAether on Sat Jun 25, 2011 6:51 pm

    YLG Pianonerd wrote:
    ZoruaTheAether wrote:Some idiot virus just screwed my computer over. Goodbye, lost work on whatever.
    Really? Do you know what it was?
    gahh I have a cut on my tongue and it STINGS! but i guess the stinging is good!
    Nope, but it's gone now.


    ~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~
    NyanRIP Ms. Czekanski's Math Wiki Nyan
    Sprites I made/recreated-
    Nyan Srsly. La Golden Snitch~ FFFFFFFUUUUUUUUUU Delicious Heart ~
    avatar
    BobTheConquere
    Person-Who-Has-No-Life

    Posts : 567
    Points : 3242
    Reputation : 6
    Join date : 2011-06-17
    Age : 20
    Location : Stalking you from your window.... O.o

    La La La Re: Discussion

    Post by BobTheConquere on Sat Jun 25, 2011 8:21 pm

    HOLY CRAP! I just noticed the time. I though it was like three or somthing Shocked And was it really nessisary to add pokemon emoticons ... *cough,cough*kirsten*coug,cough*
    avatar
    YLG Pianonerd
    $$ Thousandaire $$

    Posts : 1964
    Points : 4173
    Reputation : -4
    Join date : 2011-06-15
    Age : 30
    Location : Pianoland

    La La La Re: Discussion

    Post by YLG Pianonerd on Sat Jun 25, 2011 8:30 pm

    ZoruaTheAether wrote:
    YLG Pianonerd wrote:
    ZoruaTheAether wrote:Some idiot virus just screwed my computer over. Goodbye, lost work on whatever.
    Really? Do you know what it was?
    gahh I have a cut on my tongue and it STINGS! but i guess the stinging is good!
    Nope, but it's gone now.
    What did it do to your computer? Do you know how you got it? Sorry for the questions Smile

    BobTheConquere wrote:HOLY CRAP! I just noticed the time. I though it was like three or somthing Shocked And was it really nessisary to add pokemon emoticons ... *cough,cough*kirsten*coug,cough*
    Pokemon?? Why was it necessary?


    ~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~
    ~Amazing Piano/School/All-around Nerd king study
    Shocked 8P Chatterbox Glowing Smilie AAHHHHHHHHHHH! Haha! Eyeroll + Sigh What a Face
    avatar
    tuxlord123
    Rank that Janet got first. The rest of y'all are just posers...

    Posts : 653
    Points : 3117
    Reputation : 4
    Join date : 2011-06-15
    Age : 19
    Location : PA

    La La La Re: Discussion

    Post by tuxlord123 on Sat Jun 25, 2011 9:29 pm

    YLG Pianonerd wrote:
    ZoruaTheAether wrote:Some idiot virus just screwed my computer over. Goodbye, lost work on whatever.
    Really? Do you know what it was?
    gahh I have a cut on my tongue and it STINGS! but i guess the stinging is good!
    I thought you said you cut your tongue and it stings even though the stinging is good.
    avatar
    YLG Pianonerd
    $$ Thousandaire $$

    Posts : 1964
    Points : 4173
    Reputation : -4
    Join date : 2011-06-15
    Age : 30
    Location : Pianoland

    La La La Re: Discussion

    Post by YLG Pianonerd on Sat Jun 25, 2011 9:38 pm

    tuxlord123 wrote:
    YLG Pianonerd wrote:
    ZoruaTheAether wrote:Some idiot virus just screwed my computer over. Goodbye, lost work on whatever.
    Really? Do you know what it was?
    gahh I have a cut on my tongue and it STINGS! but i guess the stinging is good!
    I thought you said you cut your tongue and it stings even though the stinging is good.
    That is what I said. Well...I didn't cut it; I don't know how, but it is cut.


    ~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~
    ~Amazing Piano/School/All-around Nerd king study
    Shocked 8P Chatterbox Glowing Smilie AAHHHHHHHHHHH! Haha! Eyeroll + Sigh What a Face
    avatar
    tuxlord123
    Rank that Janet got first. The rest of y'all are just posers...

    Posts : 653
    Points : 3117
    Reputation : 4
    Join date : 2011-06-15
    Age : 19
    Location : PA

    La La La Re: Discussion

    Post by tuxlord123 on Sat Jun 25, 2011 10:23 pm

    YLG Pianonerd wrote:
    tuxlord123 wrote:
    YLG Pianonerd wrote:
    ZoruaTheAether wrote:Some idiot virus just screwed my computer over. Goodbye, lost work on whatever.
    Really? Do you know what it was?
    gahh I have a cut on my tongue and it STINGS! but i guess the stinging is good!
    I thought you said you cut your tongue and it stings even though the stinging is good.
    That is what I said. Well...I didn't cut it; I don't know how, but it is cut.
    No i mean like emo u CUT your own tongue and the stinging makes you feel better
    avatar
    YLG Pianonerd
    $$ Thousandaire $$

    Posts : 1964
    Points : 4173
    Reputation : -4
    Join date : 2011-06-15
    Age : 30
    Location : Pianoland

    La La La Re: Discussion

    Post by YLG Pianonerd on Sun Jun 26, 2011 9:32 am

    tuxlord123 wrote:
    YLG Pianonerd wrote:
    tuxlord123 wrote:
    YLG Pianonerd wrote:
    ZoruaTheAether wrote:Some idiot virus just screwed my computer over. Goodbye, lost work on whatever.
    Really? Do you know what it was?
    gahh I have a cut on my tongue and it STINGS! but i guess the stinging is good!
    I thought you said you cut your tongue and it stings even though the stinging is good.
    That is what I said. Well...I didn't cut it; I don't know how, but it is cut.
    No i mean like emo u CUT your own tongue and the stinging makes you feel better
    uhhh no...why would i do that!?
    And when you do "!?" is it supposed to look like "!?" or "?!"?


    ~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~
    ~Amazing Piano/School/All-around Nerd king study
    Shocked 8P Chatterbox Glowing Smilie AAHHHHHHHHHHH! Haha! Eyeroll + Sigh What a Face
    avatar
    BobTheConquere
    Person-Who-Has-No-Life

    Posts : 567
    Points : 3242
    Reputation : 6
    Join date : 2011-06-17
    Age : 20
    Location : Stalking you from your window.... O.o

    La La La Re: Discussion

    Post by BobTheConquere on Sun Jun 26, 2011 10:40 am

    Hey peeps. I hate having church in the middleish of the day. Its to early that I feel like i cant do a whole lot with my day before i leave but by the time I get back its like three.

    BTW: I have to do alot of packing today and i wont be on for a week or so. (kirsten, dont text or call me, i wont have my phone.)
    avatar
    jea150174
    $$ Thousandaire $$

    Posts : 1089
    Points : 3535
    Reputation : -2
    Join date : 2011-06-15
    Age : 20
    Location : I don't know! I'm lost!!!!!! JkO.o hahahaha

    La La La Re: Discussion

    Post by jea150174 on Sun Jun 26, 2011 10:58 am

    tuxlord123 wrote:
    tuxlord123 wrote:I think my foot is dead. So my dog almost ran away but since i did a dive off of a huge ledge. I think its dead - but on the bright side i saved my idiot dog (forces smile) :D

    Well at about 7:00 yesterday I went to the emergency room so they could check it out and it turns out i actually broke my foot! For the first time in my life i broke a bone. Crutches are really weird and I'm still getting used to them, but most of you probably don't care about any of this. I just thought I'd share what happened.
    OMGs ELI!!!!! I didn't think it would be that serious, but I hope u get better buddy :D
    avatar
    YLG Pianonerd
    $$ Thousandaire $$

    Posts : 1964
    Points : 4173
    Reputation : -4
    Join date : 2011-06-15
    Age : 30
    Location : Pianoland

    La La La Re: Discussion

    Post by YLG Pianonerd on Sun Jun 26, 2011 11:39 am

    BobTheConquere wrote:Hey peeps. I hate having church in the middleish of the day. Its to early that I feel like i cant do a whole lot with my day before i leave but by the time I get back its like three.

    BTW: I have to do alot of packing today and i wont be on for a week or so. (kirsten, dont text or call me, i wont have my phone.)
    Packing for what? A trip? or something? to where? haha lol sorry for the questions if they bothered you and got you rather annoyed Smile


    ~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~
    ~Amazing Piano/School/All-around Nerd king study
    Shocked 8P Chatterbox Glowing Smilie AAHHHHHHHHHHH! Haha! Eyeroll + Sigh What a Face
    avatar
    >-(__.)<(Whale!)
    Admin

    Posts : 779
    Points : 3241
    Reputation : -2
    Join date : 2011-06-17
    Age : 21
    Location : Under your bed. >8D

    La La La Re: Discussion

    Post by >-(__.)<(Whale!) on Sun Jun 26, 2011 4:21 pm

    YLG Pianonerd wrote:
    tuxlord123 wrote:
    tuxlord123 wrote:I think my foot is dead. So my dog almost ran away but since i did a dive off of a huge ledge. I think its dead - but on the bright side i saved my idiot dog (forces smile) :D

    Well at about 7:00 yesterday I went to the emergency room so they could check it out and it turns out i actually broke my foot! For the first time in my life i broke a bone. Crutches are really weird and I'm still getting used to them, but most of you probably don't care about any of this. I just thought I'd share what happened.
    WHAT!?!?!? Hope you get better/feel better!
    Oh my god, me too!

    Here's a teddy bear. :teddybear:


    ~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~
    Like a Star @ heaven Life is N O T waiting for the S T O R M to P A S S , it's learning to D A N C E in the R A i N . Like a Star @ heaven
    avatar
    >-(__.)<(Whale!)
    Admin

    Posts : 779
    Points : 3241
    Reputation : -2
    Join date : 2011-06-17
    Age : 21
    Location : Under your bed. >8D

    La La La Re: Discussion

    Post by >-(__.)<(Whale!) on Sun Jun 26, 2011 4:24 pm

    BobTheConquere wrote:HOLY CRAP! I just noticed the time. I though it was like three or somthing Shocked And was it really nessisary to add pokemon emoticons ... *cough,cough*kirsten*coug,cough*
    Rachel likes pokemon...I don't really, anymore. 8P


    ~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~
    Like a Star @ heaven Life is N O T waiting for the S T O R M to P A S S , it's learning to D A N C E in the R A i N . Like a Star @ heaven
    avatar
    >-(__.)<(Whale!)
    Admin

    Posts : 779
    Points : 3241
    Reputation : -2
    Join date : 2011-06-17
    Age : 21
    Location : Under your bed. >8D

    La La La Re: Discussion

    Post by >-(__.)<(Whale!) on Sun Jun 26, 2011 4:25 pm

    Actually, I did add them though. But just because I didn't feel like making animal emoticons and those ones looks like animals. Laughing I also had fun making fun of the names.

    In the future, any pokemon is probably from rachel.


    ~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~
    Like a Star @ heaven Life is N O T waiting for the S T O R M to P A S S , it's learning to D A N C E in the R A i N . Like a Star @ heaven
    avatar
    >-(__.)<(Whale!)
    Admin

    Posts : 779
    Points : 3241
    Reputation : -2
    Join date : 2011-06-17
    Age : 21
    Location : Under your bed. >8D

    La La La Re: Discussion

    Post by >-(__.)<(Whale!) on Sun Jun 26, 2011 4:32 pm

    G >:U E S S
    W H A T ? ? ?

    I went to Dorney Park yesterday with Cici, for like ALL DAY. All the rides are awesome. *sigh of contentment* I love amusement parks...even if I AM badly sunburned.

    Is anyone else a ride person? We went on Hydra, Talon, Steel Force and the claw, plus I went on Comet and Possessed. ~So fun!~ I also won an awesome teddy bear from that guessing game...those are so retarded. The birthday one? I mean, how can they guess my birthday month? Laughing Plus, you could lie. She said July though so I was safe saying November.

    We all won a lemur thing, because we played that boat race thing four times so everyone could win. Lol, the lady was kinda pissed, but not really. She was just a little grumpy I guess. Laughing


    ~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~
    Like a Star @ heaven Life is N O T waiting for the S T O R M to P A S S , it's learning to D A N C E in the R A i N . Like a Star @ heaven
    avatar
    YLG Pianonerd
    $$ Thousandaire $$

    Posts : 1964
    Points : 4173
    Reputation : -4
    Join date : 2011-06-15
    Age : 30
    Location : Pianoland

    La La La Re: Discussion

    Post by YLG Pianonerd on Sun Jun 26, 2011 4:42 pm

    (๏̯͡๏)<(This is Kirsten.) wrote:
    BobTheConquere wrote:HOLY CRAP! I just noticed the time. I though it was like three or somthing Shocked And was it really nessisary to add pokemon emoticons ... *cough,cough*kirsten*coug,cough*
    Rachel likes pokemon...I don't really, anymore. 8P
    Really? I never knew what pokemon was...lol Laughing


    ~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~
    ~Amazing Piano/School/All-around Nerd king study
    Shocked 8P Chatterbox Glowing Smilie AAHHHHHHHHHHH! Haha! Eyeroll + Sigh What a Face
    avatar
    YLG Pianonerd
    $$ Thousandaire $$

    Posts : 1964
    Points : 4173
    Reputation : -4
    Join date : 2011-06-15
    Age : 30
    Location : Pianoland

    La La La Re: Discussion

    Post by YLG Pianonerd on Sun Jun 26, 2011 4:43 pm

    (๏̯͡๏)<(This is Kirsten.) wrote:Actually, I did add them though. But just because I didn't feel like making animal emoticons and those ones looks like animals. Laughing I also had fun making fun of the names.

    In the future, any pokemon is probably from rachel.
    Is pokemon a card thingy? I know that they have some sort of cards i think...


    ~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~
    ~Amazing Piano/School/All-around Nerd king study
    Shocked 8P Chatterbox Glowing Smilie AAHHHHHHHHHHH! Haha! Eyeroll + Sigh What a Face
    avatar
    YLG Pianonerd
    $$ Thousandaire $$

    Posts : 1964
    Points : 4173
    Reputation : -4
    Join date : 2011-06-15
    Age : 30
    Location : Pianoland

    La La La Re: Discussion

    Post by YLG Pianonerd on Sun Jun 26, 2011 4:43 pm

    (๏̯͡๏)<(This is Kirsten.) wrote: G >:U E S S
    W H A T ? ? ?

    I went to Dorney Park yesterday with Cici, for like ALL DAY. All the rides are awesome. *sigh of contentment* I love amusement parks...even if I AM badly sunburned.

    Is anyone else a ride person? We went on Hydra, Talon, Steel Force and the claw, plus I went on Comet and Possessed. ~So fun!~ I also won an awesome teddy bear from that guessing game...those are so retarded. The birthday one? I mean, how can they guess my birthday month? Laughing Plus, you could lie. She said July though so I was safe saying November.

    We all won a lemur thing, because we played that boat race thing four times so everyone could win. Lol, the lady was kinda pissed, but not really. She was just a little grumpy I guess. Laughing
    I love rides! haha all rollarcoasters especially big ones! I have only been to Hershey park.


    ~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~
    ~Amazing Piano/School/All-around Nerd king study
    Shocked 8P Chatterbox Glowing Smilie AAHHHHHHHHHHH! Haha! Eyeroll + Sigh What a Face
    avatar
    BobTheConquere
    Person-Who-Has-No-Life

    Posts : 567
    Points : 3242
    Reputation : 6
    Join date : 2011-06-17
    Age : 20
    Location : Stalking you from your window.... O.o

    La La La Re: Discussion

    Post by BobTheConquere on Sun Jun 26, 2011 7:58 pm

    YLG Pianonerd wrote:
    BobTheConquere wrote:Hey peeps. I hate having church in the middleish of the day. Its to early that I feel like i cant do a whole lot with my day before i leave but by the time I get back its like three.

    BTW: I have to do alot of packing today and i wont be on for a week or so. (kirsten, dont text or call me, i wont have my phone.)
    Packing for what? A trip? or something? to where? haha lol sorry for the questions if they bothered you and got you rather annoyed Smile

    To a camp near the PA alps (about an hour away) Called camp hidden falls ... in a place called thunder swamp.... its origanaly a girl scout camp, but my church is using it for a camp we do every year. All girls, ages 12-16 or 18? But anyway, its my second year and its really nice. Every year we have a theme. This year is princesses xP (eeewwww. but it has other meaning so I'm okay with it) And evey year group gets a different person. Second years (my group) is Tiana from princes and the frog. So i have mardi graw masks i can bring. YAYZ!
    avatar
    BobTheConquere
    Person-Who-Has-No-Life

    Posts : 567
    Points : 3242
    Reputation : 6
    Join date : 2011-06-17
    Age : 20
    Location : Stalking you from your window.... O.o

    La La La Re: Discussion

    Post by BobTheConquere on Sun Jun 26, 2011 8:01 pm

    YAYZ I iz all packed. Now i have nothing to do untill tuesday *sigh* (my sister is leaving tomarrow morning though) so ill be home by myself (parents bussy) and sleep over at a friends house who is going to drive me on tuesday
    avatar
    BobTheConquere
    Person-Who-Has-No-Life

    Posts : 567
    Points : 3242
    Reputation : 6
    Join date : 2011-06-17
    Age : 20
    Location : Stalking you from your window.... O.o

    La La La Re: Discussion

    Post by BobTheConquere on Sun Jun 26, 2011 8:01 pm

    I sort of dont trust my dad to take care of my guinea pigs wile i'm gone...

    Sponsored content

    La La La Re: Discussion

    Post by Sponsored content


      Current date/time is Fri Dec 14, 2018 2:44 pm