Class of 2016 Forum

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Class of 2016 Forum

This is the new wiki/forum, which replaced the old one. But you already know that.

+4
aznfreak4827
tuxlord123
P-Dawg98
ZoruaTheAether
8 posters

Project Discussion

ZoruaTheAether
    ZoruaTheAether
    $$ Thousandaire $$

I HAVE AN IDEA! Re: Project Discussion

Post by ZoruaTheAether Sun Oct 16, 2011 9:50 am

BobTheConquere wrote:
    ZoruaTheAether wrote:I heard the 6th and 7th graders talking about their virginity.

What do you already have?

THEY ARE GOING TO HELL!!!!!! People are so stupid. As I get older the more I feel like being a Mormon means being a different species.
    America is going to go downhill fast... People are turning into dirty buttholes and talking about pointless things and use 'like' too much. It's almost impossible to have a valid conversation with Helen.
    jea150174
    jea150174
    $$ Thousandaire $$

Post by jea150174 Sun Oct 16, 2011 10:08 am

Hahaha yeah ikr! Helen is hilarious tho lololol
    ZoruaTheAether
    ZoruaTheAether
    $$ Thousandaire $$

Post by ZoruaTheAether Sun Oct 16, 2011 10:25 am

Not in the preferred way.
    ZoruaTheAether
    ZoruaTheAether
    $$ Thousandaire $$

I HAVE AN IDEA! HELP ME

Post by ZoruaTheAether Sun Oct 16, 2011 10:55 am

OK SO I RAN OUT OF IDEAS AND NEED HELP FOR IDESAS FOR THIS DAMMIT WRITERS BLOCK!!!!!111111
    You are a mere village peasant living on the outskirts of nowhere. Recently, an evil mage-tyrant guy with an incredibly hideous cowlick has taken over the kingdom. your fellows have chosen you to save them all. Why that is is unfathomable to you. You have been given a madras hat to accomapany you. How kind of them.d Your mission is to go through the woods, penetrate the kings castle, and slay the idiot that brought this stupid task on you in the first place. You are to set out at dawn

You wave to your peers as you depart for your journey. Your assets are your pet chicken Rhubarb, some Salisbury steaks, and of course, your beloved Madras. Also your trusty ballpoint pen. After all, the pen is mightier than the sword. Rhubarb chatters to herself as the two of you nonchalantly lope towards the deadly, unforgiving, Bunny Forest. You unsheathe your pen. You cannot be too cautious in these surroundings. Something rustles in the bush beside you. The two of you freeze. A bun ny pops out. And then another. And another. Suddenly, you are surrounded by small, pink bunnies. And oh my god they all have cowlicks. They all stare hungrily at you and Rhubarb out of their beady black eyes. Even with your pen, you doubt you will make it out alive. You then remember the steaks in your bag. Would you waste one of these precious rarities to save your life? ......No. You are stricken. How could you even suggest that? You glance at Rhubarb. She sits at your feet, bickering to herself.

...I'm stuck between throwing her at the bunnies, and sacrificing one of the steaks. Help.
    BobTheConquere
    BobTheConquere
    Person-Who-Has-No-Life

Post by BobTheConquere Sun Oct 16, 2011 11:11 am

All we had to do with the vocab is an easy matching quiz. Mr.Blackburn rocks!

ZoruaTheAether
    ZoruaTheAether
    $$ Thousandaire $$

Post by ZoruaTheAether Sun Oct 16, 2011 12:29 pm

;-;
    ZoruaTheAether
    ZoruaTheAether
    $$ Thousandaire $$

Post by ZoruaTheAether Sun Oct 16, 2011 2:52 pm

ZoruaTheAether wrote:OK SO I RAN OUT OF IDEAS AND NEED HELP FOR IDESAS FOR THIS DAMMIT WRITERS BLOCK!!!!!111111
    You are a mere village peasant living on the outskirts of nowhere. Recently, an evil mage-tyrant guy with an incredibly hideous cowlick has taken over the kingdom. your fellows have chosen you to save them all. Why that is is unfathomable to you. You have been given a madras hat to accomapany you. How kind of them.d Your mission is to go through the woods, penetrate the kings castle, and slay the idiot that brought this stupid task on you in the first place. You are to set out at dawn

You wave to your peers as you depart for your journey. Your assets are your pet chicken Rhubarb, some Salisbury steaks, and of course, your beloved Madras. Also your trusty ballpoint pen. After all, the pen is mightier than the sword. Rhubarb chatters to herself as the two of you nonchalantly lope towards the deadly, unforgiving, Bunny Forest. You unsheathe your pen. You cannot be too cautious in these surroundings. Something rustles in the bush beside you. The two of you freeze. A bun ny pops out. And then another. And another. Suddenly, you are surrounded by small, pink bunnies. And oh my god they all have cowlicks. They all stare hungrily at you and Rhubarb out of their beady black eyes. Even with your pen, you doubt you will make it out alive. You then remember the steaks in your bag. Would you waste one of these precious rarities to save your life? ......No. You are stricken. How could you even suggest that? You glance at Rhubarb. She sits at your feet, bickering to herself.

...I'm stuck between throwing her at the bunnies, and sacrificing one of the steaks. Help.
    ZoruaTheAether
    ZoruaTheAether
    $$ Thousandaire $$

Post by ZoruaTheAether Sun Oct 16, 2011 3:06 pm

ZoruaTheAether wrote:
    ZoruaTheAether wrote:OK SO I RAN OUT OF IDEAS AND NEED HELP FOR IDESAS FOR THIS DAMMIT WRITERS BLOCK!!!!!111111

You wave to your peers as you depart for your journey. Your assets are your pet chicken Rhubarb, some Salisbury steaks, and of course, your beloved Madras. Also your trusty ballpoint pen. After all, the pen is mightier than the sword. Rhubarb chatters to herself as the two of you nonchalantly lope towards the deadly, unforgiving, Bunny Forest. You unsheathe your pen. You cannot be too cautious in these surroundings. Something rustles in the bush beside you. The two of you freeze. A bun ny pops out. And then another. And another. Suddenly, you are surrounded by small, pink bunnies. And oh my god they all have cowlicks. They all stare hungrily at you and Rhubarb out of their beady black eyes. Even with your pen, you doubt you will make it out alive. You then remember the steaks in your bag. Would you waste one of these precious rarities to save your life? ......No. You are stricken. How could you even suggest that? You glance at Rhubarb. She sits at your feet, bickering to herself. Sudddenly you cannot stand the tension anymore. You pick up Rhubarb, and fling her at the rabbits.

tuxlord123
    tuxlord123
    Rank that Janet got first. The rest of y'all are just posers...

Post by tuxlord123 Sun Oct 16, 2011 3:12 pm

What you could do is have her think about it and then decide between the two OR you could have her be so flustered to the point she doesn't think and throws her beloved chicken Rhubard into the savage rabbits (seriously what the heck?!) then she has put herself in danger to save her only friend!
    ZoruaTheAether
    ZoruaTheAether
    $$ Thousandaire $$

Post by ZoruaTheAether Sun Oct 16, 2011 3:24 pm

tuxlord123 wrote:What you could do is have her think about it and then decide between the two OR you could have her be so flustered to the point she doesn't think and throws her beloved chicken Rhubard into the savage rabbits (seriously what the heck?!) then she has put herself in danger to save her only friend!

You wave to your peers as you depart for your journey. Your assets are your pet chicken Rhubarb, some Salisbury steaks, and of course, your beloved Madras. Also your trusty ballpoint pen. After all, the pen is mightier than the sword. Rhubarb chatters to herself as the two of you nonchalantly lope towards the deadly, unforgiving, Bunny Forest. You unsheathe your pen. You cannot be too cautious in these surroundings. Something rustles in the bush beside you. The two of you freeze. A bun ny pops out. And then another. And another. Suddenly, you are surrounded by small, pink bunnies. And oh my god they all have cowlicks. They all stare hungrily at you and Rhubarb out of their beady black eyes. Even with your pen, you doubt you will make it out alive. You then remember the steaks in your bag. Would you waste one of these precious rarities to save your life? ......No. You are stricken. How could you even suggest that? You glance at Rhubarb. She sits at your feet, bickering to herself. Sudddenly you cannot stand the tension anymore. You pick up Rhubarb, and fling her at the rabbits. Rhubarb flops on the ground. The bunnies don't wince(something's wrong with this sentence but I can't tell what). This is the end for you. As you stand there, wishing you could have at leasst eaten one of the steaks, a distant sound catches the bunnies attention. They all hop away. How anticlimactic! You are disappointed. Rhubarb stares at you incredulously. It must be of the earlier incident.

This is going to take a long, long time. How am I supposed to use the slang? This is medieval, and there's no place for it unless someone's drunk. Savvy, stuck-dumb? I mean, what the heck?
    Also, as this is second person, I would prefer not to use dialogue.
    BobTheConquere
    BobTheConquere
    Person-Who-Has-No-Life

Post by BobTheConquere Sun Oct 16, 2011 4:30 pm

OK, this is kind of randome but I'm doing that T-shirt project for Tech-ed and I have two ideas. Tell me witch is better.

1. Picture of a guinea pig. (words above) The more people I meet the more I like my guinea pigs.

2. Picture of pie. (words above) Come to the nerd side, we have Pi.
    ZoruaTheAether
    ZoruaTheAether
    $$ Thousandaire $$

Post by ZoruaTheAether Sun Oct 16, 2011 4:38 pm

I like them both! But.... the first one gets a good point across.
    ZoruaTheAether
    ZoruaTheAether
    $$ Thousandaire $$

Post by ZoruaTheAether Sun Oct 16, 2011 5:23 pm

Also I'm done. The ending is a bit dumb though.
    tuxlord123
    tuxlord123

Post by tuxlord123 Sun Oct 16, 2011 5:41 pm

I didn't even start with the LA pro yet lol. But I did map out my ideas so it shouldn't take much time.
    ZoruaTheAether
    ZoruaTheAether
    $$ Thousandaire $$

Post by ZoruaTheAether Sun Oct 16, 2011 6:19 pm

I'M GOING TO ENTER THIS IN THE WRITE AND ILLUSTRATE UR OWN BOOK CONTEST YEAHHHH
    But the deadline is Wednesday.
    ZoruaTheAether
    ZoruaTheAether
    $$ Thousandaire $$

Post by ZoruaTheAether Sun Oct 16, 2011 6:28 pm

You are a mere village peasant living on the outskirts of nowhere. Recently, an evil mage-tyrant guy with an incredibly hideous cowlick has taken over the kingdom. your fellows have chosen you to save them all. Why that is is unfathomable to you.| You have been given a madras hat to accomapany you. How kind of them.d Your mission is to go through the woods, penetrate the kings castle, and slay the idiot that brought this stupid task on you in the first place. You are to set out at dawn

THE NEXT MORNING DAWN...

You wave to your peers as you depart for your journey. Your assets are your pet chicken Rhubarb, some Salisbury steaks, and of course, your beloved Madras. Also your trusty ballpoint pen. After all, the pen is mightier than the sword.| Rhubarb chatters to herself as the two of you nonchalantly lope towards the deadly, unforgiving, Bunny Forest.| You unsheathe your pen. You cannot be too cautious in these surroundings. Something rustles in the bush beside you. The two of you freeze. |A bunny pops out. And then another. And another. Suddenly, you are surrounded by small, pink bunnies. And oh my god they all have cowlicks. |They all stare hungrily at you and Rhubarb out of their beady black eyes. Even with your pen, you doubt you will make it out alive. |You then remember the steaks in your bag. Would you sacrifice one of these precious rarities to save your life? |......No. You are stricken. How could you even suggest that? You glance at Rhubarb. She sits at your feet, bickering to herself.| Sudddenly you cannot stand the tension anymore. You pick up Rhubarb, and fling her at the rabbits.| Rhubarb flops on the ground. The bunnies do not flinch. This is the end for you. As you stand there, wishing you could have at least eaten one of the steaks, a distant sound catches the bunnies attention. |They all hop away. How anticlimactic! You are disappointed. |Rhubarb stares at you incredulously. It must be of the earlier incident. Nevertheless, you continue through the forest. |You soon emerge out of the forest, in front of the old king's castle. It was quite charming. Was. Until someone in particular ordered to construct a cowlick right on the top. Ugh. |Two guards stand at the entrance. As you approach them, one of them tells you to get lost, or it'll be straight to the dungeon for you. The other asks for your address. The first one tells you to go away. You suspect that they are either drunk, or just really stupid.| You decide that this story's going downhill really fast, and shanghai the guards of their possessions. |You enter the castle, which isn't really a castle but a spiral staircase with a single floor at the top. Rhubarb sits on your head, as you make your way up to the top. |When you arrive at the top, the tyrant is waiting for you, which kind of stinks because you wanted to ambush him. |You threaten him with your pen. He threatens you back with a sword. How stupid! Pen always beats sword! Right? He lunges at you. You barely dodge. He attacks again. |You threaten him with your pen. He threatens you back with a sword. How stupid! Pen always beats sword! Right? He lunges at you. You barely dodge. He attacks again.You threaten him with your pen. He threatens you back with a sword. How stupid! Pen always beats sword! Right? He lunges at you. You barely dodge. He attacks again. |You plea with him, asking that if he leaves, you'll give him half of one of your steaks, maybe even a whole. He briefly considers this. |During that slight moment, Rhubarb jumps from your head, grabs you madras hat, pulls it over the tyrant's eyes, and shoves him out the window. |You are awestruck at why you couldn't have done that yourself. The two of you look out the window. The tyrant appears to have been impaled on the guards' spears. |Triumphantly, you pick up your pen, and with Rhubarb, do an awesome pose.
    THE END. GOD.

Last edited by ZoruaTheAether on Sun Oct 16, 2011 7:58 pm; edited 4 times in total
    BobTheConquere
    BobTheConquere
    Person-Who-Has-No-Life

Post by BobTheConquere Sun Oct 16, 2011 7:00 pm

Ummmmmmmmmmmm... what is that even for.
    ZoruaTheAether
    ZoruaTheAether
    $$ Thousandaire $$

Post by ZoruaTheAether Sun Oct 16, 2011 7:13 pm

Keeping track of separation between pages.
    BobTheConquere
    BobTheConquere
    Person-Who-Has-No-Life

Post by BobTheConquere Sun Oct 16, 2011 7:47 pm

No, like the whole page. The actual words.
    ZoruaTheAether
    ZoruaTheAether
    $$ Thousandaire $$

Post by ZoruaTheAether Sun Oct 16, 2011 7:59 pm

My story for LA. ;-;
    tuxlord123
    tuxlord123

Post by tuxlord123 Sun Oct 16, 2011 9:33 pm

I know its kind of late but does anyone have the vocab... (Don't hate me!!)
    jea150174
    jea150174
    $$ Thousandaire $$

Post by jea150174 Sun Oct 16, 2011 9:36 pm

wow eli
    tuxlord123
    tuxlord123

Post by tuxlord123 Sun Oct 16, 2011 9:43 pm

I was doing my homework this whole time I just forgot my vocab sheet, sue me.
    jea150174
    jea150174
    $$ Thousandaire $$

Post by jea150174 Sun Oct 16, 2011 9:44 pm

still wow eli
    tuxlord123
    tuxlord123

Post by tuxlord123 Sun Oct 16, 2011 9:51 pm

I bet you and Alex are making out as we speak

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Thu Mar 28, 2024 6:56 am