Class of 2016 Forum

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Class of 2016 Forum

This is the new wiki/forum, which replaced the old one. But you already know that.

+2
ZoruaTheAether
>-(__.)<(Whale!)
6 posters

Who wants to help make smilies? YOU DO!!! >:U

Poll

What extra-large emoticon do you want? After a week I make it so vote fast-ish.

[ 2 ]
    Who wants to help make smilies?  YOU DO!!! >:U - Page 9 Bar_left50%Who wants to help make smilies?  YOU DO!!! >:U - Page 9 Bar_right [50%] 
    [ 0 ]
    Who wants to help make smilies?  YOU DO!!! >:U - Page 9 Bar_left0%Who wants to help make smilies?  YOU DO!!! >:U - Page 9 Bar_right [0%] 
    [ 0 ]
    Who wants to help make smilies?  YOU DO!!! >:U - Page 9 Bar_left0%Who wants to help make smilies?  YOU DO!!! >:U - Page 9 Bar_right [0%] 
    [ 1 ]
    Who wants to help make smilies?  YOU DO!!! >:U - Page 9 Bar_left25%Who wants to help make smilies?  YOU DO!!! >:U - Page 9 Bar_right [25%] 
    [ 1 ]
    Who wants to help make smilies?  YOU DO!!! >:U - Page 9 Bar_left25%Who wants to help make smilies?  YOU DO!!! >:U - Page 9 Bar_right [25%] 
    [ 0 ]

Total Votes: 4
    Poll closed
    >-(__.)<(Whale!)
    >-(__.)<(Whale!)
    Admin

Cool Re: Who wants to help make smilies? YOU DO!!! >:U

Post by >-(__.)<(Whale!) Thu Feb 16, 2012 2:14 am

so pissed with an ug is okay, I guess...which is better?
    ZoruaTheAether
    ZoruaTheAether
    $$ Thousandaire $$

Post by ZoruaTheAether Thu Feb 16, 2012 11:06 am

>-(__.)<(Whale!) wrote:
    ZoruaTheAether wrote:I know, you guys overreact a lot... >_> and it's nothing compared to what else people talk about and joke about (you know what I mean)
    I know. That was alll eric and eli though. And JOON! I wasn't expecting that. You freaks.
    Speaking of that, I tried to ban Eli but couldn't. Like from the chatbox, not the whole site. And then I looked and he had a @ next to his name. Does that mean admin? Did someone make Eli an admin or something??? tongue
    What? And no...
    ZoruaTheAether
    ZoruaTheAether
    $$ Thousandaire $$

Post by ZoruaTheAether Thu Feb 16, 2012 11:07 am

>-(__.)<(Whale!) wrote: so pissed with an ug is okay, I guess...which is better?
    It looks cooler in this version. Even without transparency.
    ZoruaTheAether
    ZoruaTheAether
    $$ Thousandaire $$

Post by ZoruaTheAether Thu Feb 16, 2012 11:08 am

ZoruaTheAether wrote:
    >-(__.)<(Whale!) wrote:
    ZoruaTheAether wrote:I know, you guys overreact a lot... >_> and it's nothing compared to what else people talk about and joke about (you know what I mean)
    I know. That was alll eric and eli though. And JOON! I wasn't expecting that. You freaks.
    Speaking of that, I tried to ban Eli but couldn't. Like from the chatbox, not the whole site. And then I looked and he had a @ next to his name. Does that mean admin? Did someone make Eli an admin or something??? tongue
    What? And no...
    And done.
    tuxlord123
    tuxlord123
    Rank that Janet got first. The rest of y'all are just posers...

Post by tuxlord123 Sat Feb 18, 2012 1:32 pm

>-(__.)<(Whale!) wrote:
    I legitimately lol'd at the irony of your commment. I'm pretty sure YOU are the one that made me admin ;p.
    ZoruaTheAether
    ZoruaTheAether
    $$ Thousandaire $$

Post by ZoruaTheAether Sat Feb 18, 2012 8:16 pm

tuxlord123 wrote:
    >-(__.)<(Whale!) wrote:
    I legitimately lol'd at the irony of your commment. I'm pretty sure YOU are the one that made me admin ;p.
    Yeah, I'm pretty sure you were the one who was wanting that. Silly girl
    YLG Pianonerd
    YLG Pianonerd
    $$ Thousandaire $$

Post by YLG Pianonerd Sat Feb 18, 2012 9:22 pm

Silly girl? And haha I never noticed -.-

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Fri Apr 19, 2024 4:24 am