Class of 2016 Forum

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Class of 2016 Forum

This is the new wiki/forum, which replaced the old one. But you already know that.

+4
>-(__.)<(Whale!)
ZoruaTheAether
YLG Pianonerd
BobTheConquere
8 posters

Discussion

BobTheConquere
    BobTheConquere
    Person-Who-Has-No-Life

Discussion Empty Re: Discussion

Post by BobTheConquere Mon Jun 27, 2011 9:43 am

So if you ever go to yale look for a big plack that sais somthin somthin Higley
    YLG Pianonerd
    YLG Pianonerd
    $$ Thousandaire $$

Post by YLG Pianonerd Mon Jun 27, 2011 9:44 am

ZoruaTheAether wrote:
    YLG Pianonerd wrote:
    BobTheConquere wrote:
    YLG Pianonerd wrote:
    BobTheConquere wrote:I sort of dont trust my dad to take care of my guinea pigs wile i'm gone...
    Yeah...lol I would understand Smile and so you are the only one that takes care of them? WHen did you get your first guinea pig?

When i was like 5, the first one I actually started breeding was when I was 8
    Cool! haha my parents would be like, "They distract you from your studies therefore lowering your chances of getting into HARVARDYALEPRINCETON (they yell that in one breathless yelp). Yeah...
    I don't study.
    Yeah, I figured jk Smile
    Well, trust me, when it comes time to AP Calculus, studying comes in handy...even for me Smile. If someone like me doesn't study, they get a B+ or lower on tests. AP Calc is hard bounce 8P
    YLG Pianonerd
    YLG Pianonerd
    $$ Thousandaire $$

Post by YLG Pianonerd Mon Jun 27, 2011 9:45 am

BobTheConquere wrote: So if you ever go to yale look for a big plack that sais somthin somthin Higley
    Yeah, sure will! I LOVE Yale <3 Smile
    YLG Pianonerd
    YLG Pianonerd
    $$ Thousandaire $$

Post by YLG Pianonerd Mon Jun 27, 2011 9:45 am

BobTheConquere wrote:wait a minute... what game?
    It is this game where if you think about it, you lose. Or something like that...the name is The Game.
    YLG Pianonerd
    YLG Pianonerd
    $$ Thousandaire $$

Post by YLG Pianonerd Mon Jun 27, 2011 9:47 am

BobTheConquere wrote:
    YLG Pianonerd wrote:
    BobTheConquere wrote:
    YLG Pianonerd wrote:
    BobTheConquere wrote:I sort of dont trust my dad to take care of my guinea pigs wile i'm gone...
    Yeah...lol I would understand Smile and so you are the only one that takes care of them? WHen did you get your first guinea pig?

Cool! haha my parents would be like, "They distract you from your studies therefore lowering your chances of getting into HARVARDYALEPRINCETON (they yell that in one breathless yelp). Yeah...

One of my ansestors helped found yale. but i want to go to U PENN! My back up is BYU then Penn state
    OMG THAT IS SO COOL! haha I want to get into Yale Med., UPenn Med., or Harvard Med. But, I don't know where I want to get my major in biology...either UPenn, Yale, or Princeton...Harvard only accepts 8-9% of applicants, Yale, UPenn, Princeton all accept like 9-10%...so Harvard is a lot harder to get in. ANd, of course there are the college essays in which if you "fail" the essay, even if you got valedictorian and other great honors, you probably won't get into the Ivy League. Yeah all that talk about school in June! WOOT WOOT!
    BobTheConquere
    BobTheConquere
    Person-Who-Has-No-Life

Post by BobTheConquere Mon Jun 27, 2011 9:48 am

I hate class but i pick things up quickly. So like before a test i go to my dad (hes a carpender so he's good at math) spend an hour with him studying and i've learned all the curiclum for that unit that aparenly Ms. Czecanski cant teach. New teacher is writen all over her. You know only 1 out of 5 people who study teaching stuff through collage and become a student teach stay with it. They like quit and get a new one. Lets see if ms. czekanski can survive
    YLG Pianonerd
    YLG Pianonerd
    $$ Thousandaire $$

Post by YLG Pianonerd Mon Jun 27, 2011 9:49 am

BobTheConquere wrote:I hate class but i pick things up quickly. So like before a test i go to my dad (hes a carpender so he's good at math) spend an hour with him studying and i've learned all the curiclum for that unit that aparenly Ms. Czecanski cant teach. New teacher is writen all over her. You know only 1 out of 5 people who study teaching stuff through collage and become a student teach stay with it. They like quit and get a new one. Lets see if ms. czekanski can survive
    She isn't a bad teacher...she just approaches things differently. Thus, some people don't get used to it and blame her (I am not blaming you, I understand what you mean, but some other people say that she is terrible when she is NOT TERRIBLE!!!)
    (If you are reading this, Ms. Czekanski, don't feel offended.)
    BobTheConquere
    BobTheConquere
    Person-Who-Has-No-Life

Post by BobTheConquere Mon Jun 27, 2011 9:52 am

YLG Pianonerd wrote:
    BobTheConquere wrote:
    YLG Pianonerd wrote:
    BobTheConquere wrote:
    YLG Pianonerd wrote:

One of my ansestors helped found yale. but i want to go to U PENN! My back up is BYU then Penn state
    OMG THAT IS SO COOL! haha I want to get into Yale Med., UPenn Med., or Harvard Med. But, I don't know where I want to get my major in biology...either UPenn, Yale, or Princeton...Harvard only accepts 8-9% of applicants, Yale, UPenn, Princeton all accept like 9-10%...so Harvard is a lot harder to get in. ANd, of course there are the college essays in which if you "fail" the essay, even if you got valedictorian and other great honors, you probably won't get into the Ivy League. Yeah all that talk about school in June! WOOT WOOT!

I've wanted to go to U PENN since i was little. ( I remeber in like third grade telling my teacher i was going to go there and be a geneticsus) I LOVE SCIENCE! But now I'm not sure if I want to go there because I might want to go on a mission (church thing) when I've in collage (it would be to hard to do when i'm out of collage) but if Igo to BYU they let you go on missions and come rite back to collage without problems. But its really far away in Utal No
    BobTheConquere
    BobTheConquere
    Person-Who-Has-No-Life

Post by BobTheConquere Mon Jun 27, 2011 9:55 am

YLG Pianonerd wrote:
    BobTheConquere wrote:I hate class but i pick things up quickly. So like before a test i go to my dad (hes a carpender so he's good at math) spend an hour with him studying and i've learned all the curiclum for that unit that aparenly Ms. Czecanski cant teach. New teacher is writen all over her. You know only 1 out of 5 people who study teaching stuff through collage and become a student teach stay with it. They like quit and get a new one. Lets see if ms. czekanski can survive
    She isn't a bad teacher...she just approaches things differently. Thus, some people don't get used to it and blame her (I am not blaming you, I understand what you mean, but some other people say that she is terrible when she is NOT TERRIBLE!!!)

No, I agree, I think she'll make an awsome teacher in a few year but with my mom being a teacher i pick up alot of thing. I go to work with her some times and see her other teachers (after school) and here her gossiping on the phone about other teacher, facebooking about other teachers, talking about her student teacher. Now every time i meet a teacher i spend a few days just watching them quietly like a little stalking.. observing thier every movment... thats right ms. czekanski... i will look into your soul (JK)O.O
    YLG Pianonerd
    YLG Pianonerd
    $$ Thousandaire $$

Post by YLG Pianonerd Mon Jun 27, 2011 9:57 am

BobTheConquere wrote:
    YLG Pianonerd wrote:
    BobTheConquere wrote:
    YLG Pianonerd wrote:
    BobTheConquere wrote:
    YLG Pianonerd wrote:

I've wanted to go to U PENN since i was little. ( I remeber in like third grade telling my teacher i was going to go there and be a geneticsus) I LOVE SCIENCE! But now I'm not sure if I want to go there because I might want to go on a mission (church thing) when I've in collage (it would be to hard to do when i'm out of collage) but if Igo to BYU they let you go on missions and come rite back to collage without problems. But its really far away in Utal No
    Well you could do some more research because I am sure there are some colleges that have programs for stuff like that just in case you change your mind about you major and stuff...
    YLG Pianonerd
    YLG Pianonerd
    $$ Thousandaire $$

Post by YLG Pianonerd Mon Jun 27, 2011 9:58 am

BobTheConquere wrote:
    YLG Pianonerd wrote:

No, I agree, I think she'll make an awesome teacher in a few year but with my mom being a teacher i pick up alot of thing. I go to work with her some times and see her other teachers (after school) and here her gossiping on the phone about other teacher, facebooking about other teachers, talking about her student teacher. Now every time i meet a teacher i spend a few days just watching them quietly like a little stalking.. observing thier every movment... thats right ms. czekanski... i will look into your soul (JK)O.O
    haha lol Sarah...didn't know you stalked teachers! lol jk Smile do you learn a lot from your mom though? Like I am pretty sure you have a different viewpoint to teachers than I do, because everyone in my family is either a computer software engineer, or Sequel Server developer, or doctor Smile
    BobTheConquere
    BobTheConquere
    Person-Who-Has-No-Life

Post by BobTheConquere Mon Jun 27, 2011 9:59 am

YLG Pianonerd wrote:
    BobTheConquere wrote:
    YLG Pianonerd wrote:
    BobTheConquere wrote:
    YLG Pianonerd wrote:
    BobTheConquere wrote:

Well you could do some more research because I am sure there are some colleges that have programs for stuff like that just in case you change your mind about you major and stuff...

It would be hard to go away for a year in collage then come back no matter witch one. But i miht not. Girls arnt required to but boys are. I would really like to though. I dont know anyone who went on one and didnt come back changed or not liking it.
    YLG Pianonerd
    YLG Pianonerd
    $$ Thousandaire $$

Post by YLG Pianonerd Mon Jun 27, 2011 10:00 am

BobTheConquere wrote:
    YLG Pianonerd wrote:
    BobTheConquere wrote:
    YLG Pianonerd wrote:
    BobTheConquere wrote:
    YLG Pianonerd wrote:
    BobTheConquere wrote:

It would be hard to go away for a year in collage then come back no matter witch one. But i miht not. Girls arnt required to but boys are. I would really like to though. I dont know anyone who went on one and didnt come back changed or not liking it.
    I know that Yale has this program for people who like major in science and then want to get a graduate degree at something but change their mind and go to music schools or like that...It is this program for people who might want to do music at Yale.
    BobTheConquere
    BobTheConquere
    Person-Who-Has-No-Life

Post by BobTheConquere Mon Jun 27, 2011 10:02 am

YLG Pianonerd wrote:
    BobTheConquere wrote:
    YLG Pianonerd wrote:

No, I agree, I think she'll make an awesome teacher in a few year but with my mom being a teacher i pick up alot of thing. I go to work with her some times and see her other teachers (after school) and here her gossiping on the phone about other teacher, facebooking about other teachers, talking about her student teacher. Now every time i meet a teacher i spend a few days just watching them quietly like a little stalking.. observing thier every movment... thats right ms. czekanski... i will look into your soul (JK)O.O
    haha lol Sarah...didn't know you stalked teachers! lol jk Smile do you learn a lot from your mom though? Like I am pretty sure you have a different viewpoint to teachers than I do, because everyone in my family is either a computer software engineer, or Sequel Server developer, or doctor Smile

Ya, it gives you a totaly differnet veiw on teachers. Its probly the hardest normal paying job there is, unless you really love to teach you shouldnt be one. My uncle is a all around science teacher and runs a hydroponics club. My mom is a biology and chemistry teacher my dads a carpender and didnt really go to collage my uncle fixes computers my grandpa use to make computers and my grandma does file work and attendance for villanova. My other grandma use to be a teacher to. Alot of teachers and alot of war history.
    BobTheConquere
    BobTheConquere
    Person-Who-Has-No-Life

Post by BobTheConquere Mon Jun 27, 2011 10:03 am

YLG Pianonerd wrote:
    BobTheConquere wrote:
    YLG Pianonerd wrote:
    BobTheConquere wrote:
    YLG Pianonerd wrote:
    BobTheConquere wrote:

I know that Yale has this program for people who like major in science and then want to get a graduate degree at something but change their mind and go to music schools or like that...It is this program for people who might want to do music at Yale.

cool, but it would be like a year or two in some other country and months of training before hand.
    BobTheConquere
    BobTheConquere
    Person-Who-Has-No-Life

Post by BobTheConquere Mon Jun 27, 2011 10:04 am

Lets stop quoting, start a new post for your next reply
    BobTheConquere
    BobTheConquere
    Person-Who-Has-No-Life

Post by BobTheConquere Mon Jun 27, 2011 10:06 am

Do you like geneology?
    BobTheConquere
    BobTheConquere
    Person-Who-Has-No-Life

Post by BobTheConquere Mon Jun 27, 2011 10:08 am

eeeeee, it feels so weird when the guinea pigs lick you, their tongues are sooooooooooo FAT!!! and squishy
    YLG Pianonerd
    YLG Pianonerd
    $$ Thousandaire $$

Post by YLG Pianonerd Mon Jun 27, 2011 10:08 am

BobTheConquere wrote:
    YLG Pianonerd wrote:
    BobTheConquere wrote:
    YLG Pianonerd wrote:

Ya, it gives you a totaly differnet veiw on teachers. Its probly the hardest normal paying job there is, unless you really love to teach you shouldnt be one. My uncle is a all around science teacher and runs a hydroponics club. My mom is a biology and chemistry teacher my dads a carpender and didnt really go to collage my uncle fixes computers my grandpa use to make computers and my grandma does file work and attendance for villanova. My other grandma use to be a teacher to. Alot of teachers and alot of war history.
    Cool! haha I will stop quoting this one Smile
    YLG Pianonerd
    YLG Pianonerd
    $$ Thousandaire $$

Post by YLG Pianonerd Mon Jun 27, 2011 10:09 am

BobTheConquere wrote:Do you like geneology?
    Is that the study of genes? if it is, then, yes...I LOVE BIOLOGY!!!!!!!!!!!!!
    YLG Pianonerd
    YLG Pianonerd
    $$ Thousandaire $$

Post by YLG Pianonerd Mon Jun 27, 2011 10:09 am

BobTheConquere wrote:eeeeee, it feels so weird when the guinea pigs lick you, their tongues are sooooooooooo FAT!!! and squishy
    ...they lick you!?
    BobTheConquere
    BobTheConquere
    Person-Who-Has-No-Life

Post by BobTheConquere Mon Jun 27, 2011 10:33 am

YLG Pianonerd wrote:
    BobTheConquere wrote:Do you like geneology?
    Is that the study of genes? if it is, then, yes...I LOVE BIOLOGY!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Its ancestory. For example. One of my ansestors was a rabi who was going to go on the mayflower but the ship left without him and he died before the next ship came.
    My great grandma was a native american
    My great great uncle wrote the song home on the range
    My great grandpa was in the army and a bullet shot his heart but he had a pocket watch the saved his life. My grandma still owns the the watch.
    Or it can be as simple as, i'm british, irish, scottich, german, french, sweedish, and native american.
    Its family trees, the history of your family.
    BobTheConquere
    BobTheConquere
    Person-Who-Has-No-Life

Post by BobTheConquere Mon Jun 27, 2011 10:34 am

YLG Pianonerd wrote:
    BobTheConquere wrote:eeeeee, it feels so weird when the guinea pigs lick you, their tongues are sooooooooooo FAT!!! and squishy
    ...they lick you!?

They like the salt thats on our bodies, but yes, some of them
    BobTheConquere
    BobTheConquere
    Person-Who-Has-No-Life

Post by BobTheConquere Mon Jun 27, 2011 10:34 am

sorry for the poof, the babysitter needed help with my brothers.
    BobTheConquere
    BobTheConquere
    Person-Who-Has-No-Life

Post by BobTheConquere Mon Jun 27, 2011 10:35 am

I love family history, do you have any cool stories?

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Fri Apr 26, 2024 8:04 am