Class of 2016 Forum

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Class of 2016 Forum

This is the new wiki/forum, which replaced the old one. But you already know that.

+4
ZoruaTheAether
aznfreak4827
YLG Pianonerd
jea150174
8 posters

Relationship Disscussion Where u can disscuss about made up relationships, real ones, ones nobody wants, or... just stop posting relationship stuff on the other disscussions!!!!!!

jea150174
    jea150174
    $$ Thousandaire $$

Weird... Re: Relationship Disscussion Where u can disscuss about made up relationships, real ones, ones nobody wants, or... just stop posting relationship stuff on the other disscussions!!!!!!

Post by jea150174 Fri Oct 14, 2011 5:55 pm

Unless what? And I only saw like 2 8th graders last year
    jea150174
    jea150174
    $$ Thousandaire $$

Weird... Re: Relationship Disscussion Where u can disscuss about made up relationships, real ones, ones nobody wants, or... just stop posting relationship stuff on the other disscussions!!!!!!

Post by jea150174 Fri Oct 14, 2011 5:57 pm

And at least ik ppl who r going like elias
    ZoruaTheAether
    ZoruaTheAether
    $$ Thousandaire $$

Post by ZoruaTheAether Fri Oct 14, 2011 7:13 pm

jea150174 wrote:SO? That's more than the amount of 8th graders that went last year
    But is it more than the amount of 7th graders that are going THIS year?
    YLG Pianonerd
    YLG Pianonerd
    $$ Thousandaire $$

Post by YLG Pianonerd Fri Oct 14, 2011 7:41 pm

jea150174 wrote:Unless what? And I only saw like 2 8th graders last year
    That doesn't mean there weren't any more
    YLG Pianonerd
    YLG Pianonerd
    $$ Thousandaire $$

Post by YLG Pianonerd Fri Oct 14, 2011 7:42 pm

ZoruaTheAether wrote:
    jea150174 wrote:SO? That's more than the amount of 8th graders that went last year
    No. Most likely not.
    aznfreak4827
    aznfreak4827
    Devil's Apprentice >8D

Post by aznfreak4827 Fri Oct 14, 2011 8:32 pm

tuxlord123 wrote:Sara if you really can't afford it and you want to go I can get you 3 bucks lol

awhh ur sweet and cute at the same time
    tuxlord123
    tuxlord123
    Rank that Janet got first. The rest of y'all are just posers...

Post by tuxlord123 Fri Oct 14, 2011 10:44 pm

Jordan and Alex are really hitting it off (If by that you mean they only occasionally make eye contact LOL)
    YLG Pianonerd
    YLG Pianonerd
    $$ Thousandaire $$

Post by YLG Pianonerd Fri Oct 14, 2011 10:56 pm

tuxlord123 wrote:Jordan and Alex are really hitting it off (If by that you mean they only occasionally make eye contact LOL)
    Haha! haha. How waws the dance, people?
    jea150174
    jea150174
    $$ Thousandaire $$

Post by jea150174 Sat Oct 15, 2011 10:03 am

YLG Pianonerd wrote:
    ZoruaTheAether wrote:
    No. Most likely not.
    No... But it was still really fun.
    jea150174
    jea150174
    $$ Thousandaire $$

Post by jea150174 Sat Oct 15, 2011 10:04 am

tuxlord123 wrote:Jordan and Alex are really hitting it off (If by that you mean they only occasionally make eye contact LOL)
    SHUT UP! I did slow dance with him so HA!
    jea150174
    jea150174
    $$ Thousandaire $$

Post by jea150174 Sat Oct 15, 2011 10:05 am

YLG Pianonerd wrote:
    It was actually really fun. The 7th graders didn't ruin our fun. OMG There were like threee 7th graders in heels and like 5 in prom dresses lolololol.
    YLG Pianonerd
    YLG Pianonerd
    $$ Thousandaire $$

Post by YLG Pianonerd Sat Oct 15, 2011 10:27 am

jea150174 wrote:
    YLG Pianonerd wrote:
    It was actually really fun. The 7th graders didn't ruin our fun. OMG There were like threee 7th graders in heels and like 5 in prom dresses lolololol.
    CRAZY!
    jea150174
    jea150174
    $$ Thousandaire $$

Post by jea150174 Sat Oct 15, 2011 1:29 pm

IKR!?! They thought it was an actual like prom dance. Ha! Stupid 7th graders! Just kidding some 7th graders r cool
    BobTheConquere
    BobTheConquere
    Person-Who-Has-No-Life

Post by BobTheConquere Sat Oct 15, 2011 2:20 pm

All is did was sell hot dogs. ... xp.

OOOOOOH. I dont know if i should be telling people this but there was a bit of drama at the dance. DONT SAY ANYTHING TO ANYONE. Anyway so last year Mattie dated Jack for like a month and he was the constant joke of our lunch table/ group. And jack is a bit of stalker so last night the new kid Maria had a little fallower. Jack. Then Mattie told Jack off and he started texting her like all night. Then Max started hitting on Maria and Max's girlfriend broke up with him the max was walking around the dance crying and Maria left early also in tears.
    YLG Pianonerd
    YLG Pianonerd
    $$ Thousandaire $$

Post by YLG Pianonerd Sat Oct 15, 2011 3:07 pm

BobTheConquere wrote:All is did was sell hot dogs. ... xp.

OOOOOOH. I dont know if i should be telling people this but there was a bit of drama at the dance. DONT SAY ANYTHING TO ANYONE. Anyway so last year Mattie dated Jack for like a month and he was the constant joke of our lunch table/ group. And jack is a bit of stalker so last night the new kid Maria had a little fallower. Jack. Then Mattie told Jack off and he started texting her like all night. Then Max started hitting on Maria and Max's girlfriend broke up with him the max was walking around the dance crying and Maria left early also in tears.
    Confusing...but okay...weird too.
    YLG Pianonerd
    YLG Pianonerd
    $$ Thousandaire $$

Post by YLG Pianonerd Sat Oct 15, 2011 3:09 pm

jea150174 wrote:IKR!?! They thought it was an actual like prom dance. Ha! Stupid 7th graders! Just kidding some 7th graders r cool
    Well yeah....I mean the prom is in like...11th grade? i don't even know when it is XD
    BobTheConquere
    BobTheConquere
    Person-Who-Has-No-Life

Post by BobTheConquere Sat Oct 15, 2011 3:53 pm

YLG Pianonerd wrote:
    BobTheConquere wrote:All is did was sell hot dogs. ... xp.

Confusing...but okay...weird too.

Ya, I read over it but I don't know how much more I can clarify it. Sorry. Embarassed
    jea150174
    jea150174
    $$ Thousandaire $$

Post by jea150174 Sat Oct 15, 2011 5:47 pm

Jack Wochele? And Max was dating this short 7th grader lol haha they kinda looked really bad together. Just saying not to be mean or anything.
    jea150174
    jea150174
    $$ Thousandaire $$

Post by jea150174 Sat Oct 15, 2011 5:48 pm

YLG Pianonerd wrote:
    jea150174 wrote:IKR!?! They thought it was an actual like prom dance. Ha! Stupid 7th graders! Just kidding some 7th graders r cool
    Well yeah....I mean the prom is in like...11th grade? i don't even know when it is XD
    Yeah there's like senoir and junior prom... and it was hilarious! Me and caitlin were counting how many girls were wearing heels. lol I got a funny story!
    jea150174
    jea150174
    $$ Thousandaire $$

Post by jea150174 Sat Oct 15, 2011 5:57 pm

Ok so me and caitlin were talking about how girls were wearing stilettos and we were talking about them in front of Alex and Ethan and they were like whispering to each other. And then finally alex asked "caitlin, what are stilettos?" and then we were like U don't kno what stilettos are!? and then we realized they didnt have older sisters and they were guys so we asked john what stilettos were and he knew what they were! so i said "he only knows what they are because he's pretty and witty and ___!" (but i was obviously kidding (?)) lol so we were cracking up!!!!!!!!
    YLG Pianonerd
    YLG Pianonerd
    $$ Thousandaire $$

Post by YLG Pianonerd Sat Oct 15, 2011 6:46 pm

jea150174 wrote:Ok so me and caitlin were talking about how girls were wearing stilettos and we were talking about them in front of Alex and Ethan and they were like whispering to each other. And then finally alex asked "caitlin, what are stilettos?" and then we were like U don't kno what stilettos are!? and then we realized they didnt have older sisters and they were guys so we asked john what stilettos were and he knew what they were! so i said "he only knows what they are because he's pretty and witty and ___!" (but i was obviously kidding (?)) lol so we were cracking up!!!!!!!!
    What are stilettos? Laughing 8P scratch Srsly.
    jea150174
    jea150174
    $$ Thousandaire $$

Post by jea150174 Sat Oct 15, 2011 7:04 pm

Haha they're really high heels
    ZoruaTheAether
    ZoruaTheAether
    $$ Thousandaire $$

Post by ZoruaTheAether Sat Oct 15, 2011 8:50 pm

Was that coined from stilts?
    YLG Pianonerd
    YLG Pianonerd
    $$ Thousandaire $$

Post by YLG Pianonerd Sat Oct 15, 2011 8:51 pm

jea150174 wrote:Haha they're really high heels
    oh...well i didn't know that!

ZoruaTheAether wrote:Was that coined from stilts?
    Possibly. Good thinking.
    jea150174
    jea150174
    $$ Thousandaire $$

Post by jea150174 Sat Oct 15, 2011 9:25 pm

Haha it's cool I'm just laffing because this reminds of last night lol

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Sun Apr 28, 2024 6:30 am