Class of 2016 Forum

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Class of 2016 Forum

This is the new wiki/forum, which replaced the old one. But you already know that.

+4
jea150174
YLG Pianonerd
aznfreak4827
ZoruaTheAether
8 posters

Discussion

ZoruaTheAether
    ZoruaTheAether
    $$ Thousandaire $$

Discussion - Page 40 Empty Re: Discussion

Post by ZoruaTheAether Sun Jun 26, 2011 10:10 pm

YLG Pianonerd wrote:
    (๏̯͡๏)<(This is Kirsten.) wrote:Actually, I did add them though. But just because I didn't feel like making animal emoticons and those ones looks like animals. Laughing I also had fun making fun of the names.

In the future, any pokemon is probably from rachel.
    Is pokemon a card thingy? I know that they have some sort of cards i think...
    ... There's a lot more than cards...
    It's a whole series of merchandise...
    -Games
    -Cards
    -Figures
    -Anime (It's kind of for little kids though)
    -Uh... and a lot of other stuff
    YLG Pianonerd
    YLG Pianonerd
    $$ Thousandaire $$

Post by YLG Pianonerd Sun Jun 26, 2011 10:22 pm

BobTheConquere wrote:
    YLG Pianonerd wrote:
    BobTheConquere wrote:Hey peeps. I hate having church in the middleish of the day. Its to early that I feel like i cant do a whole lot with my day before i leave but by the time I get back its like three.

BTW: I have to do alot of packing today and i wont be on for a week or so. (kirsten, dont text or call me, i wont have my phone.)
    Packing for what? A trip? or something? to where? haha lol sorry for the questions if they bothered you and got you rather annoyed Smile

To a camp near the PA alps (about an hour away) Called camp hidden falls ... in a place called thunder swamp.... its origanaly a girl scout camp, but my church is using it for a camp we do every year. All girls, ages 12-16 or 18? But anyway, its my second year and its really nice. Every year we have a theme. This year is princesses xP (eeewwww. but it has other meaning so I'm okay with it) And evey year group gets a different person. Second years (my group) is Tiana from princes and the frog. So i have mardi graw masks i can bring. YAYZ!
    What was the theme last year? And the trip sounds very fun! I think that the scenery would be very nice too Smile
    YLG Pianonerd
    YLG Pianonerd
    $$ Thousandaire $$

Post by YLG Pianonerd Sun Jun 26, 2011 10:23 pm

BobTheConquere wrote:YAYZ I iz all packed. Now i have nothing to do untill tuesday *sigh* (my sister is leaving tomarrow morning though) so ill be home by myself (parents bussy) and sleep over at a friends house who is going to drive me on tuesday
    haha luckyy....yeah...home by yourself! haha lol Smile same here Smile
    YLG Pianonerd
    YLG Pianonerd
    $$ Thousandaire $$

Post by YLG Pianonerd Sun Jun 26, 2011 10:23 pm

BobTheConquere wrote:I sort of dont trust my dad to take care of my guinea pigs wile i'm gone...
    Yeah...lol I would understand Smile and so you are the only one that takes care of them? WHen did you get your first guinea pig?
    YLG Pianonerd
    YLG Pianonerd
    $$ Thousandaire $$

Post by YLG Pianonerd Sun Jun 26, 2011 10:24 pm

ZoruaTheAether wrote:
    YLG Pianonerd wrote:
    (๏̯͡๏)<(This is Kirsten.) wrote:Actually, I did add them though. But just because I didn't feel like making animal emoticons and those ones looks like animals. Laughing I also had fun making fun of the names.

-Games
    -Cards
    -Figures
    Wait, so basically it is a game?
    ZoruaTheAether
    ZoruaTheAether
    $$ Thousandaire $$

Post by ZoruaTheAether Sun Jun 26, 2011 10:58 pm

YLG Pianonerd wrote:
    ZoruaTheAether wrote:
    YLG Pianonerd wrote:

-Games
    -Cards
    -Figures
    Wait, so basically it is a game?

More like a franchise.

Edit:
    Lol I'm the last post for all of the topics besides the list one
    BobTheConquere
    BobTheConquere
    Person-Who-Has-No-Life

Post by BobTheConquere Mon Jun 27, 2011 8:21 am

YLG Pianonerd wrote:
    BobTheConquere wrote:
    YLG Pianonerd wrote:
    BobTheConquere wrote:Hey peeps. I hate having church in the middleish of the day. Its to early that I feel like i cant do a whole lot with my day before i leave but by the time I get back its like three.

BTW: I have to do alot of packing today and i wont be on for a week or so. (kirsten, dont text or call me, i wont have my phone.)
    Packing for what? A trip? or something? to where? haha lol sorry for the questions if they bothered you and got you rather annoyed Smile

To a camp near the PA alps (about an hour away) Called camp hidden falls ... in a place called thunder swamp.... its origanaly a girl scout camp, but my church is using it for a camp we do every year. All girls, ages 12-16 or 18? But anyway, its my second year and its really nice. Every year we have a theme. This year is princesses xP (eeewwww. but it has other meaning so I'm okay with it) And evey year group gets a different person. Second years (my group) is Tiana from princes and the frog. So i have mardi graw masks i can bring. YAYZ!
    What was the theme last year? And the trip sounds very fun! I think that the scenery would be very nice too Smile

Hero's. My group was super girl (the first years always get the lame ones. But like they all have some other meaning. Hero's as in your someones hero at some point in your life and jeasus is your hero and that stuff. This year princess is all about how your a daughter of god (daughter of a king, there for a princess) and how all the princesses went through a trial before thier happily ever after. Sounds cheesy but the actuall camp is not. And everyone is always so nice. Its not like school, no one judges you and everyone is just impossibly sweet. Walk up to the first person you see and I'll garentee you'll beome friends.
    BobTheConquere
    BobTheConquere
    Person-Who-Has-No-Life

Post by BobTheConquere Mon Jun 27, 2011 8:22 am

YLG Pianonerd wrote:
    BobTheConquere wrote:I sort of dont trust my dad to take care of my guinea pigs wile i'm gone...
    Yeah...lol I would understand Smile and so you are the only one that takes care of them? WHen did you get your first guinea pig?

When i was like 5, the first one I actually started breeding was when I was 8
    BobTheConquere
    BobTheConquere
    Person-Who-Has-No-Life

Post by BobTheConquere Mon Jun 27, 2011 9:01 am

BLAH! Todays sort of crazy. We had a bunch of girls sleep over at my house because my mom needs to drive them up to camp today. I barly got any sleep and now I'm home alone with my brother and thier baby sitter who is sort of occward because i new her when i was little and now she's like in collage and stuff. and i dont know why, but it just has that ocward silence. I didnt want to like leave and ditch her with the little kids either. and then at like 11 we have to go to my grandparents then im going to a friend from church's house to sleep over so they can drive me in the morning and my mom left me without knowing who was going to drive me to thier house, what time, and who is going to be taking care of the guinea pigs. WOOT WOOT for long paragraphs! A dought anyone is going to read this.
    ZoruaTheAether
    ZoruaTheAether
    $$ Thousandaire $$

Post by ZoruaTheAether Mon Jun 27, 2011 9:10 am

BobTheConquere wrote:BLAH! Todays sort of crazy. We had a bunch of girls sleep over at my house because my mom needs to drive them up to camp today. I barly got any sleep and now I'm home alone with my brother and thier baby sitter who is sort of occward because i new her when i was little and now she's like in collage and stuff. and i dont know why, but it just has that ocward silence. I didnt want to like leave and ditch her with the little kids either. and then at like 11 we have to go to my grandparents then im going to a friend from church's house to sleep over so they can drive me in the morning and my mom left me without knowing who was going to drive me to thier house, what time, and who is going to be taking care of the guinea pigs. WOOT WOOT for long paragraphs! A dought anyone is going to read this.
    I just did lol.
    Anyways,
    YOU ALL
    JUST LOST
    THE GAME.
    YLG Pianonerd
    YLG Pianonerd
    $$ Thousandaire $$

Post by YLG Pianonerd Mon Jun 27, 2011 9:39 am

BobTheConquere wrote:
    YLG Pianonerd wrote:

Cool! haha my parents would be like, "They distract you from your studies therefore lowering your chances of getting into HARVARDYALEPRINCETON (they yell that in one breathless yelp). Yeah...
    YLG Pianonerd
    YLG Pianonerd
    $$ Thousandaire $$

Post by YLG Pianonerd Mon Jun 27, 2011 9:39 am

BobTheConquere wrote:BLAH! Todays sort of crazy. We had a bunch of girls sleep over at my house because my mom needs to drive them up to camp today. I barly got any sleep and now I'm home alone with my brother and thier baby sitter who is sort of occward because i new her when i was little and now she's like in collage and stuff. and i dont know why, but it just has that ocward silence. I didnt want to like leave and ditch her with the little kids either. and then at like 11 we have to go to my grandparents then im going to a friend from church's house to sleep over so they can drive me in the morning and my mom left me without knowing who was going to drive me to thier house, what time, and who is going to be taking care of the guinea pigs. WOOT WOOT for long paragraphs! A dought anyone is going to read this.
    I just read it Razz and "ocward" is spelled awkward Razz
    Your mom left without knowing that!? ...
    YLG Pianonerd
    YLG Pianonerd
    $$ Thousandaire $$

Post by YLG Pianonerd Mon Jun 27, 2011 9:40 am

ZoruaTheAether wrote:
    I just did lol.
    Anyways,
    YOU ALL
    JUST LOST
    THE GAME.
    So did you Razz affraid Bucktooth tongue Eyeroll + Sigh Haha!
    ZoruaTheAether
    ZoruaTheAether
    $$ Thousandaire $$

Post by ZoruaTheAether Mon Jun 27, 2011 9:40 am

YLG Pianonerd wrote:
    BobTheConquere wrote:
    YLG Pianonerd wrote:

Cool! haha my parents would be like, "They distract you from your studies therefore lowering your chances of getting into HARVARDYALEPRINCETON (they yell that in one breathless yelp). Yeah...
    I don't study.
    BobTheConquere
    BobTheConquere
    Person-Who-Has-No-Life

Post by BobTheConquere Mon Jun 27, 2011 9:41 am

YLG Pianonerd wrote:
    BobTheConquere wrote:
    YLG Pianonerd wrote:

One of my ansestors helped found yale. but i want to go to U PENN! My back up is BYU then Penn state
    BobTheConquere
    BobTheConquere
    Person-Who-Has-No-Life

Post by BobTheConquere Mon Jun 27, 2011 9:42 am

ZoruaTheAether
    ZoruaTheAether
    $$ Thousandaire $$

Post by ZoruaTheAether Wed Jul 06, 2011 6:50 pm

I wish I could delete this, but if I do it'll probably screw everyone's post count up
    >-(__.)<(Whale!)
    >-(__.)<(Whale!)
    Admin

Post by >-(__.)<(Whale!) Fri Jul 08, 2011 11:21 pm

Why are you locking/deleting this, Rachel?
    ZoruaTheAether
    ZoruaTheAether
    $$ Thousandaire $$

Post by ZoruaTheAether Sat Jul 16, 2011 2:27 pm

What should we do with this?
    ZoruaTheAether
    ZoruaTheAether
    $$ Thousandaire $$

Post by ZoruaTheAether Wed Jul 27, 2011 8:55 am

PikaCHUUUU....
    ZoruaTheAether
    ZoruaTheAether
    $$ Thousandaire $$

Post by ZoruaTheAether Wed Jul 27, 2011 8:55 am

Mudkip has a big mou
    ZoruaTheAether
    ZoruaTheAether
    $$ Thousandaire $$

Post by ZoruaTheAether Wed Jul 27, 2011 8:56 am

Charizard
    ZoruaTheAether
    ZoruaTheAether
    $$ Thousandaire $$

FFFFFFFUUUUUUUUUU

Last edited by ZoruaTheAether on Wed Jul 27, 2011 8:56 am; edited 1 time in total
    ZoruaTheAether
    ZoruaTheAether
    $$ Thousandaire $$

Delicious
    ZoruaTheAether
    ZoruaTheAether
    $$ Thousandaire $$

Post by ZoruaTheAether Wed Jul 27, 2011 8:57 am

Sponsored content