Class of 2016 Forum

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Class of 2016 Forum

This is the new wiki/forum, which replaced the old one. But you already know that.

+4
ZoruaTheAether
aznfreak4827
YLG Pianonerd
jea150174
8 posters

Relationship Disscussion Where u can disscuss about made up relationships, real ones, ones nobody wants, or... just stop posting relationship stuff on the other disscussions!!!!!!

tuxlord123
    tuxlord123
    Rank that Janet got first. The rest of y'all are just posers...

Weird... Re: Relationship Disscussion Where u can disscuss about made up relationships, real ones, ones nobody wants, or... just stop posting relationship stuff on the other disscussions!!!!!!

Post by tuxlord123 Tue Oct 25, 2011 4:57 pm

BobTheConquere wrote:Janet: Oh shoot, the volcanoes going off again, let me just go over these last words, maybe i can finish my math homework.
    God: Run Janet, go now!
    Janet: Oh yes, thanks, that was the answer to number five. Run.
    God: No! Run Janet, run!
    Janet: Ok, ok. Geeze. If I'm going to die I at least want strait 100's
    You clearly just made that up. Janet would never steal answers.
    aznfreak4827
    aznfreak4827
    Devil's Apprentice >8D

Weird... Re: Relationship Disscussion Where u can disscuss about made up relationships, real ones, ones nobody wants, or... just stop posting relationship stuff on the other disscussions!!!!!!

Post by aznfreak4827 Tue Oct 25, 2011 7:48 pm

Lol hahhaha if she was doing math homework, what kinda answer is "Run" that is hilarious though
    tuxlord123
    tuxlord123
    Rank that Janet got first. The rest of y'all are just posers...

Post by tuxlord123 Wed Oct 26, 2011 4:45 pm

OMG JORDAN I DIDN'T SAY THAT TO YOU JOHN DID!
    BobTheConquere
    BobTheConquere
    Person-Who-Has-No-Life

Post by BobTheConquere Sun Oct 30, 2011 8:54 pm

Totally of topic, bbbbuuuuttt, any way, I found out something about myself. I am definitely not a very organized person but the other day I realized how overly obsessed with the little display over my bed I am. My brother took something from it and I about had a heart attack. Its taken me years to build up my little nick nacky thingy over my bed. Its composed of random trophies, ribbons, sculptures, pictures, trinkets, ect. And I spent like two hours the other day organizing it turning things on different angles.

YAY FOR OCD!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! *turns picture frame slightly to the right*
    ZoruaTheAether
    ZoruaTheAether
    $$ Thousandaire $$

Post by ZoruaTheAether Sun Oct 30, 2011 9:10 pm

>OCD for anything of artistic value.
    YLG Pianonerd
    YLG Pianonerd
    $$ Thousandaire $$

Post by YLG Pianonerd Mon Oct 31, 2011 5:43 pm

BobTheConquere wrote:Totally of topic, bbbbuuuuttt, any way, I found out something about myself. I am definitely not a very organized person but the other day I realized how overly obsessed with the little display over my bed I am. My brother took something from it and I about had a heart attack. Its taken me years to build up my little nick nacky thingy over my bed. Its composed of random trophies, ribbons, sculptures, pictures, trinkets, ect. And I spent like two hours the other day organizing it turning things on different angles.

YAY FOR OCD!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! *turns picture frame slightly to the right*
    Haha. I am the same way. Don't fret.
    BobTheConquere
    BobTheConquere
    Person-Who-Has-No-Life

Post by BobTheConquere Fri Nov 04, 2011 5:16 pm

ZoruaTheAether wrote:>OCD for anything of artistic value.

LOL!
    aznfreak4827
    aznfreak4827
    Devil's Apprentice >8D

Post by aznfreak4827 Thu Nov 17, 2011 9:24 pm

janet, Who is Matt B.(Not bilkler) dating?
    YLG Pianonerd
    YLG Pianonerd
    $$ Thousandaire $$

Post by YLG Pianonerd Fri Nov 18, 2011 5:50 pm

aznfreak4827 wrote:janet, Who is Matt B.(Not bilkler) dating?
    Last year he was dating Maia Magliente...Lily's sister. I don't know if they are still dating. Why though?
    aznfreak4827
    aznfreak4827
    Devil's Apprentice >8D

Post by aznfreak4827 Sat Nov 19, 2011 12:02 am

My bro says he sees them making out in the hallway and its gross haah
    YLG Pianonerd
    YLG Pianonerd
    $$ Thousandaire $$

Post by YLG Pianonerd Sat Nov 19, 2011 11:30 am

aznfreak4827 wrote:My bro says he sees them making out in the hallway and its gross haah
    hahahaha... Haha! well i mean, they've been dating for over a year now...right?
    ZoruaTheAether
    ZoruaTheAether
    $$ Thousandaire $$

Post by ZoruaTheAether Sat Nov 19, 2011 4:09 pm

aznfreak4827 wrote:My bro says he sees them making out in the hallway and its gross haah
    Ughtha'ts gross
    YLG Pianonerd
    YLG Pianonerd
    $$ Thousandaire $$

Post by YLG Pianonerd Sat Nov 19, 2011 6:11 pm

Wait, what do you mean by making out? lol and yeah it probably is gross...
    jea150174
    jea150174
    $$ Thousandaire $$

Post by jea150174 Sun Nov 20, 2011 12:24 pm

tuxlord123 wrote:OMG JORDAN I DIDN'T SAY THAT TO YOU JOHN DID!
    whatever eli Razz

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Sun May 12, 2024 5:19 am