Class of 2016 Forum

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Class of 2016 Forum

This is the new wiki/forum, which replaced the old one. But you already know that.

+4
>-(__.)<(Whale!)
ZoruaTheAether
YLG Pianonerd
BobTheConquere
8 posters

Discussion

BobTheConquere
    BobTheConquere
    Person-Who-Has-No-Life

Discussion - Page 7 Empty Re: Discussion

Post by BobTheConquere Tue Jul 05, 2011 5:47 pm

Adorable Pkmn Thing! 🐉 🐍 :firedragon: :growl: :flopfish: :bulba: :gaping: :elly: PikaCHUUUU.... :teddybear: Though i hate pokemon... i have to say they r pretty cute
    P-Dawg98
    P-Dawg98
    Person-Who-Has-No-Life

Post by P-Dawg98 Tue Jul 05, 2011 6:04 pm

pokemon!
    YLG Pianonerd
    YLG Pianonerd
    $$ Thousandaire $$

Post by YLG Pianonerd Tue Jul 05, 2011 6:46 pm

ZoruaTheAether wrote:So I just came back from a park two hours away for a family reunion, and when I was there there was a pool and one of my cousins kicked me in the side of the head (on purpose) so now there's water in my ear. It's giving me a headache
    Now you know how swimmers feel when they have swimmer's ear Razz It HURTS!
    YLG Pianonerd
    YLG Pianonerd
    $$ Thousandaire $$

Post by YLG Pianonerd Tue Jul 05, 2011 6:46 pm

aznfreak4827 wrote:
    tuxlord123 wrote:Ok so im home alone and i hear my neighbor scream while there is a lot of banging right? I run over with my cell being the hero am and I sneak to the back yard where I heard what i thought was someone attacking another! So i freak and take another look - turns out its kids not much younger than me playing with ****ing firecrackers.

~*like* ^^
    Same...firecrackers? I thought I heard something about banning them...?
    YLG Pianonerd
    YLG Pianonerd
    $$ Thousandaire $$

Post by YLG Pianonerd Tue Jul 05, 2011 6:47 pm

ZoruaTheAether wrote:
    tuxlord123 wrote:Ok so im home alone and i hear my neighbor scream while there is a lot of banging right? I run over with my cell being the hero am and I sneak to the back yard where I heard what i thought was someone attacking another! So i freak and take another look - turns out its kids not much younger than me playing with ****ing firecrackers.
    Last night it took me 2 hours to fall asleep because of ----ing fireworks. TWO. HOURS. .________________.
    Two hours? I don't imagine anyone even trying to put up a show of fireworks for one hour... Razz
    YLG Pianonerd
    YLG Pianonerd
    $$ Thousandaire $$

Post by YLG Pianonerd Tue Jul 05, 2011 6:48 pm

BobTheConquere wrote:I went to fireworks last night! At howser, but it was pretty lame.
    Heuser? I LIVE NEAR HEUSER! and some of their fireworks were pretty awesome. Haha since my house is the biggest and tallest in my neighborhood, all I had to do was climb the stairs and watch the sky for 30 minutes Razz :| Smile
    YLG Pianonerd
    YLG Pianonerd
    $$ Thousandaire $$

Post by YLG Pianonerd Tue Jul 05, 2011 6:49 pm

BobTheConquere wrote:Ya, its slowing down. POST PEOPLE POST! Always remember, spam is only 30% meat!
    SPAM IS CONSIDERED SPAM, NOT MEAT Razz and hey, Americans were the ones that ate it FIRST! Twisted Evil Razz tongue 8P
    jea150174
    jea150174
    $$ Thousandaire $$

Post by jea150174 Tue Jul 05, 2011 7:38 pm

YLG Pianonerd wrote:
    BobTheConquere wrote:I went to fireworks last night! At howser, but it was pretty lame.
    Heuser? I LIVE NEAR HEUSER! and some of their fireworks were pretty awesome. Haha since my house is the biggest and tallest in my neighborhood, all I had to do was climb the stairs and watch the sky for 30 minutes Razz :| Smile
    thats cool. I actually drove to heuser w/ my family and saw all the pretty fireworks and I saw PATRICK there and he old me he gave my address to Ethan>:/
    P-Dawg98
    P-Dawg98
    Person-Who-Has-No-Life

Post by P-Dawg98 Tue Jul 05, 2011 7:46 pm

So, I was a Summer Camp for Boy Scouts last week in Troop 93. Also there was Matt Bilker in Troop 1. He was mad that he couldn't bring or use any electonics.
    ZoruaTheAether
    ZoruaTheAether
    $$ Thousandaire $$

Post by ZoruaTheAether Tue Jul 05, 2011 8:06 pm

BobTheConquere wrote: Adorable Pkmn Thing! 🐉 🐍 :firedragon: :growl: :flopfish: :bulba: :gaping: :elly: PikaCHUUUU.... :teddybear: Though i hate pokemon... i have to say they r pretty cute
    . u .
    tuxlord123
    tuxlord123
    Rank that Janet got first. The rest of y'all are just posers...

Post by tuxlord123 Tue Jul 05, 2011 8:12 pm

NOBODYS ON :'(
    ZoruaTheAether
    ZoruaTheAether
    $$ Thousandaire $$

Post by ZoruaTheAether Tue Jul 05, 2011 8:14 pm

TEAM MOTHRF-KAS FTW
    jea150174
    jea150174
    $$ Thousandaire $$

Post by jea150174 Tue Jul 05, 2011 8:20 pm

I'm on!!!!!!!
    ZoruaTheAether
    ZoruaTheAether
    $$ Thousandaire $$

Post by ZoruaTheAether Tue Jul 05, 2011 8:21 pm

I noticed ._.
    YLG Pianonerd
    YLG Pianonerd
    $$ Thousandaire $$

Post by YLG Pianonerd Wed Jul 06, 2011 12:08 am

jea150174 wrote:
    YLG Pianonerd wrote:
    thats cool. I actually drove to heuser w/ my family and saw all the pretty fireworks and I saw PATRICK there and he told me he gave my address to Ethan>:/
    ...*AHEMM!* Why are people so NOSY AND RIDICULOUSLY RUDE!?
    YLG Pianonerd
    YLG Pianonerd
    $$ Thousandaire $$

Post by YLG Pianonerd Wed Jul 06, 2011 12:09 am

P-Dawg98 wrote:So, I was a Summer Camp for Boy Scouts last week in Troop 93. Also there was Matt Bilker in Troop 1. He was mad that he couldn't bring or use any electonics.
    Figured Razz haha what did you guys do?
    ZoruaTheAether
    ZoruaTheAether
    $$ Thousandaire $$

Post by ZoruaTheAether Wed Jul 06, 2011 9:33 am

Discussion - Page 7 QuacksplzDiscussion - Page 7 RabbitsplzDiscussion - Page 7 QuacksplzDiscussion - Page 7 RabbitsplzDiscussion - Page 7 QuacksplzDiscussion - Page 7 RabbitsplzDiscussion - Page 7 QuacksplzDiscussion - Page 7 RabbitsplzDiscussion - Page 7 QuacksplzDiscussion - Page 7 Rabbitsplz

Discussion - Page 7 QuacksplzDiscussion - Page 7 RabbitsplzDiscussion - Page 7 QuacksplzDiscussion - Page 7 RabbitsplzDiscussion - Page 7 QuacksplzDiscussion - Page 7 RabbitsplzDiscussion - Page 7 QuacksplzDiscussion - Page 7 RabbitsplzDiscussion - Page 7 QuacksplzDiscussion - Page 7 RabbitsplzDiscussion - Page 7 QuacksplzDiscussion - Page 7 RabbitsplzDiscussion - Page 7 QuacksplzDiscussion - Page 7 RabbitsplzDiscussion - Page 7 QuacksplzDiscussion - Page 7 RabbitsplzDiscussion - Page 7 QuacksplzDiscussion - Page 7 RabbitsplzDiscussion - Page 7 QuacksplzDiscussion - Page 7 Rabbitsplz

Discussion - Page 7 QuacksplzDiscussion - Page 7 RabbitsplzDiscussion - Page 7 QuacksplzDiscussion - Page 7 RabbitsplzDiscussion - Page 7 QuacksplzDiscussion - Page 7 RabbitsplzDiscussion - Page 7 QuacksplzDiscussion - Page 7 RabbitsplzDiscussion - Page 7 QuacksplzDiscussion - Page 7 RabbitsplzDiscussion - Page 7 QuacksplzDiscussion - Page 7 RabbitsplzDiscussion - Page 7 QuacksplzDiscussion - Page 7 RabbitsplzDiscussion - Page 7 QuacksplzDiscussion - Page 7 RabbitsplzDiscussion - Page 7 QuacksplzDiscussion - Page 7 RabbitsplzDiscussion - Page 7 QuacksplzDiscussion - Page 7 Rabbitsplz

Discussion - Page 7 QuacksplzDiscussion - Page 7 RabbitsplzDiscussion - Page 7 QuacksplzDiscussion - Page 7 RabbitsplzDiscussion - Page 7 QuacksplzDiscussion - Page 7 RabbitsplzDiscussion - Page 7 QuacksplzDiscussion - Page 7 RabbitsplzDiscussion - Page 7 QuacksplzDiscussion - Page 7 Rabbitsplz
    YLG Pianonerd
    YLG Pianonerd
    $$ Thousandaire $$

Post by YLG Pianonerd Wed Jul 06, 2011 11:24 am

So you decide to spam half this page and not answer my questions? Hmmm maybe I should ... :|
    ZoruaTheAether
    ZoruaTheAether
    $$ Thousandaire $$

Post by ZoruaTheAether Wed Jul 06, 2011 12:34 pm

But you didn't ask me any questions. \( ' w')/
    YLG Pianonerd
    YLG Pianonerd
    $$ Thousandaire $$

Post by YLG Pianonerd Wed Jul 06, 2011 1:13 pm

I DID! But, I don't know why they aren't there anymore...anyways, sorry because I totally forgot what the questions were.
    And they did submit because no one was online at the time (come on! it was 11:10 Razz)
    jea150174
    jea150174
    $$ Thousandaire $$

Post by jea150174 Wed Jul 06, 2011 1:50 pm

YLG Pianonerd wrote:
    jea150174 wrote:
    YLG Pianonerd wrote:
    thats cool. I actually drove to heuser w/ my family and saw all the pretty fireworks and I saw PATRICK there and he told me he gave my address to Ethan>:/
    ...*AHEMM!* Why are people so NOSY AND RIDICULOUSLY RUDE!?
    I guess Patrick was just being Patrick..... BUT THAT DOESNT GIVE HIM ANY RIGHT TO GIVE HIM MY ADRESSSS. GRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRR Evil or Very Mad
    P-Dawg98
    P-Dawg98
    Person-Who-Has-No-Life

Post by P-Dawg98 Wed Jul 06, 2011 2:15 pm

Ethan asked for it. I was riding bikes with Ethan and Eric Soll and we got bored so we decided to go to your house. Ehtan didn't want to go to his house and look in his school directory so I went to my house and got your adress and home phone #.
    P-Dawg98
    P-Dawg98
    Person-Who-Has-No-Life

Post by P-Dawg98 Wed Jul 06, 2011 2:24 pm

URGENT MESSAGE:
    THE OLD WIKI WAS FINALLY SHUT DOWN ON JULY 2 AND RENEWED FOR THE CLASS ON 2017. I TRIED TO GET ON TODAY AND IT SAID "YOU DO NOT HAVE PERMISSION TO VIEW THIS PAGE."
    BobTheConquere
    BobTheConquere
    Person-Who-Has-No-Life

Post by BobTheConquere Wed Jul 06, 2011 4:02 pm

LALALALALALALALALALALALALALA!!!!

Hey, does anyone here know how to work gimp pretty well. I haz questions!
    BobTheConquere
    BobTheConquere
    Person-Who-Has-No-Life

Post by BobTheConquere Wed Jul 06, 2011 5:23 pm

The nerve of people on youtube! There is this whole stupid video with some randome fat women bahsing animal breeders. Saying they are the rudes, most disrespectfull, horrible people and to never try to talk to one. I hate all thees anti animal breeders.

They all think we are crule to them or somthing. Its like children. People see all sorts of abuse and stuff on tv but it doesnt mean that everyone abuses childen. Nobody hates ALL parents. People here bad stuff about animal breeders, not all breeders are like that but yet alot of people hate ALL breeders. Mad

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Fri May 17, 2024 4:00 am