Class of 2016 Forum

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Class of 2016 Forum

This is the new wiki/forum, which replaced the old one. But you already know that.

+4
ZoruaTheAether
aznfreak4827
YLG Pianonerd
jea150174
8 posters

Relationship Disscussion Where u can disscuss about made up relationships, real ones, ones nobody wants, or... just stop posting relationship stuff on the other disscussions!!!!!!

aznfreak4827
    aznfreak4827
    Devil's Apprentice >8D

Weird... Re: Relationship Disscussion Where u can disscuss about made up relationships, real ones, ones nobody wants, or... just stop posting relationship stuff on the other disscussions!!!!!!

Post by aznfreak4827 Thu Sep 29, 2011 12:09 am

lol janet ur telling jordan to go out with him even though she already has alex..
    tuxlord123
    tuxlord123
    Rank that Janet got first. The rest of y'all are just posers...

Weird... Re: Relationship Disscussion Where u can disscuss about made up relationships, real ones, ones nobody wants, or... just stop posting relationship stuff on the other disscussions!!!!!!

Post by tuxlord123 Thu Sep 29, 2011 8:42 am

Yeah you are right Jordan definitely "has Alex" XD Razz
    aznfreak4827
    aznfreak4827
    Devil's Apprentice >8D

Post by aznfreak4827 Thu Sep 29, 2011 8:52 am

Lol what? dont get u. I have Elias :D and who else............................................................................................................................................
    tuxlord123
    tuxlord123
    Rank that Janet got first. The rest of y'all are just posers...

Post by tuxlord123 Thu Sep 29, 2011 8:55 am

YOU ARE DRIVING ME NUCKING FUTS
    YLG Pianonerd
    YLG Pianonerd
    $$ Thousandaire $$

Post by YLG Pianonerd Thu Sep 29, 2011 9:57 am

aznfreak4827 wrote:Lol what? dont get u. I have Elias :D and who else............................................................................................................................................

tuxlord123 wrote:YOU ARE DRIVING ME NUCKING FUTS
    Yeah, Sara, c'mon... Suspect No bounce Rolling Eyes Eyeroll + Sigh 8P Srsly.
    YLG Pianonerd
    YLG Pianonerd
    $$ Thousandaire $$

Post by YLG Pianonerd Thu Sep 29, 2011 9:58 am

aznfreak4827 wrote:lol janet ur telling jordan to go out with him even though she already has alex..

tuxlord123 wrote:Yeah you are right Jordan definitely "has Alex" XD Razz
    Yeah well I originally didn't really like her and Alex because I wanted her and Anthony together, but she didn't know him until this year. She knows him now because they are in the same homeroom.
    jea150174
    jea150174
    $$ Thousandaire $$

Post by jea150174 Thu Sep 29, 2011 11:12 am

Shut ur mouth Eli! I like Alex so you should just shut up!!!!
    jea150174
    jea150174
    $$ Thousandaire $$

Post by jea150174 Thu Sep 29, 2011 11:14 am

YLG Pianonerd wrote:
    jea150174 wrote:hahaha ohh sara. U SHOULD GO OUT WITH ANTHONY C!!!!!!
    NOOO! YOU SHOULD, JORDAN! YOU TWO ARE THE NICEST PEOPLE IN THE WORLD! AND YOU ARE BOTH FILIPINO! AND YOU GUYS ARE SOOO CUTE TOGETHER! Sorry for the caps, but I have to get this straight. He helped you with your books at least one day and I saw it and I was like, Jordan, you HAVE TO go out with him sometime Smile :D
    Sorry Janet, but no. Anthony's awesome but no. I'm going out with alex! And from your logic its as if me and brendan would make a good couple too. But i would never go out with him because he's like a brother to me
    jea150174
    jea150174
    $$ Thousandaire $$

Post by jea150174 Thu Sep 29, 2011 11:15 am

YLG Pianonerd wrote:
    jea150174 wrote:So? He's really nice. (I should know because he's in my homeroom and helps me with my books and stuff)
    You two are the nicest people in the world. And his personality is pretty good too Wink
    I know but I'm dating alex! And I think me and alex r going to be going out for a long time Razz LOL
    jea150174
    jea150174
    $$ Thousandaire $$

Post by jea150174 Thu Sep 29, 2011 11:16 am

aznfreak4827 wrote:lol janet ur telling jordan to go out with him even though she already has alex..
    Yeah Janet. I'M GOING OUT WITH ALEX!!!!!!!!
    jea150174
    jea150174
    $$ Thousandaire $$

Post by jea150174 Thu Sep 29, 2011 11:17 am

hahah good job sara
    jea150174
    jea150174
    $$ Thousandaire $$

Post by jea150174 Thu Sep 29, 2011 11:18 am

YLG Pianonerd wrote:

Yeah well I originally didn't really like her and Alex because I wanted her and Anthony together, but she didn't know him until this year. She knows him now because they are in the same homeroom.
    Hahaha but I LIKE ALEX!!!! For the like 10th time!
    aznfreak4827
    aznfreak4827
    Devil's Apprentice >8D

Post by aznfreak4827 Thu Sep 29, 2011 12:37 pm

YLG Pianonerd wrote:
    aznfreak4827 wrote:Lol what? dont get u. I have Elias :D and who else............................................................................................................................................

What are u talkinng about "cmon"? Elias is the one close enough to switch the N and F so it would actually say bad words, dont accuse me of anything wrong evne if i didnt' do anything wrong at all.
    ZoruaTheAether
    ZoruaTheAether
    $$ Thousandaire $$

Post by ZoruaTheAether Thu Sep 29, 2011 2:21 pm

...../
    YLG Pianonerd
    YLG Pianonerd
    $$ Thousandaire $$

Post by YLG Pianonerd Thu Sep 29, 2011 3:02 pm

jea150174 wrote:
    YLG Pianonerd wrote:
    NOOO! YOU SHOULD, JORDAN! YOU TWO ARE THE NICEST PEOPLE IN THE WORLD! AND YOU ARE BOTH FILIPINO! AND YOU GUYS ARE SOOO CUTE TOGETHER! Sorry for the caps, but I have to get this straight. He helped you with your books at least one day and I saw it and I was like, Jordan, you HAVE TO go out with him sometime Smile :D
    Sorry Janet, but no. Anthony's awesome but no. I'm going out with alex! And from your logic its as if me and brendan would make a good couple too. But i would never go out with him because he's like a brother to me
    Well not brendan anymore...and what about that discussion we hadin French class?
    YLG Pianonerd
    YLG Pianonerd
    $$ Thousandaire $$

Post by YLG Pianonerd Thu Sep 29, 2011 3:02 pm

jea150174 wrote:
    YLG Pianonerd wrote:
    jea150174 wrote:So? He's really nice. (I should know because he's in my homeroom and helps me with my books and stuff)
    You two are the nicest people in the world. And his personality is pretty good too Wink
    I know but I'm dating alex! And I think me and alex r going to be going out for a long time Razz LOL
    O really? haha jk but you sure?
    YLG Pianonerd
    YLG Pianonerd
    $$ Thousandaire $$

Post by YLG Pianonerd Thu Sep 29, 2011 3:03 pm

jea150174 wrote:
    "has alex?" uhh...
    well
    no
    ahem
    well
    i told you about anthony before alex started!
    YLG Pianonerd
    YLG Pianonerd
    $$ Thousandaire $$

Post by YLG Pianonerd Thu Sep 29, 2011 3:03 pm

aznfreak4827 wrote:
    YLG Pianonerd wrote:

What are u talkinng about "cmon"? Elias is the one close enough to switch the N and F so it would actually say bad words, dont accuse me of anything wrong evne if i didnt' do anything wrong at all.
    .......you think he likes you like ... "raving" about him on the web? When he doesn't really like you that way?
    aznfreak4827
    aznfreak4827
    Devil's Apprentice >8D

Post by aznfreak4827 Thu Sep 29, 2011 3:40 pm

If i say i have elias, i means that i like him okay? It doesn't mean that he likes me. I just really like eli, his locker i diagonally accross mine, and thats why i like him. I dont even care if he doesnt' like me. I still like him
    jea150174
    jea150174
    $$ Thousandaire $$

Post by jea150174 Thu Sep 29, 2011 6:12 pm

YLG Pianonerd wrote:
    jea150174 wrote:
    YLG Pianonerd wrote:
    Well not brendan anymore...and what about that discussion we hadin French class?
    Uhh I am going to be w/ alex for a long time hopefully. I asked him if he still liked me and he said of course!!!! y would u ask that???? and i told hm about my leg thing and he said i like u the way u are and i was like awww Heart ~
    jea150174
    jea150174
    $$ Thousandaire $$

Post by jea150174 Thu Sep 29, 2011 6:12 pm

YLG Pianonerd wrote:
    jea150174 wrote:
    YLG Pianonerd wrote:
    O really? haha jk but you sure?
    YESSSS
    jea150174
    jea150174
    $$ Thousandaire $$

Post by jea150174 Thu Sep 29, 2011 6:13 pm

YLG Pianonerd wrote:
    jea150174 wrote:
    "has alex?" uhh...
    well
    no
    ahem
    well
    i told you about anthony before alex started!
    YEAH BUT I DON'T EVEN KNOW IF ANTHONY KNOWS MY NAME!!! AND I'M DATING ALEX!!!!!
    aznfreak4827
    aznfreak4827
    Devil's Apprentice >8D

Post by aznfreak4827 Thu Sep 29, 2011 9:39 pm

he knows u
    jea150174
    jea150174
    $$ Thousandaire $$

Post by jea150174 Thu Sep 29, 2011 9:46 pm

Really? Wait how do u know?
    aznfreak4827
    aznfreak4827
    Devil's Apprentice >8D

Post by aznfreak4827 Thu Sep 29, 2011 11:08 pm

hes quiet, but he pretty much knows a lot of kids i think if ur in his class. yea

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Sun May 19, 2024 11:13 pm